I'm letting you go

Hey guys ^_^ vote and comments if you like this chapter :) The pic above imagine that it's both female hands ;)

------------------------------------------

                I'm going to surprise camila today in london, they are doing some shows there so i ask lauren to help me. So now i'm on my way to the venue i texted lauren to meet me at the back door where no one will see me. 

                When i saw lauren waiting for me i sneak behind her and wrap my arms around her waist, she jump and turn around when she saw it was me, she glare and smack my arms repeatedly. From all the girls lauren will always be the closes to me, but i trearted the girls like they are my bestfriend. I hug lauren tightly with the big smile on my face. " You scared me, you asshole! But i miss you so damn much." Lauren said hugging me tight. " I miss you too laur!". We both sneak inside the venue to their dressing room to surprise camila.

                   I told lauren to enter the room first and give me the signal, but she came out and told me that camila not in the room. When i look inside i saw the girls and their parents, they all look at me wide eyes, lauren holding her giggle about their reaction she burst out laughing when i say "Surprise" in awkward tone. The girls and sofi run in my direction to tackled me " Oh My God! guys i lo-ve you all but i ne-ed air to live" sinu, lauren and the girls parents laugh at us. 

                   After hugging everyone i where is camila and they said that she's in the restroom, i old them that i'm going to follow her and the girls, sinu and sofi decided to go with me to see camila's reaction, of course dinah put her phone out to record everything so she can post later because apparently she's the captain of our ship her words not  mine.

                  When we're in front of the restroom door before i reach the door handle we heard camila's voice talking to someone, i look at everybody and they are confused as i am right now. I froze in my place when i heard the conversation behind the door, camila and shawn my bestfriend arguing inside.

C - Camila - S -Shawn

C - Come on babe i need you right now, and i need to be back to the girls before they look for me. You know that it's hard to sneak out because of my mom, sofi and the others.

We are all froze in our place when we heard camila, i feel someone holding my left hand and saw sofi with tears in her eyes. Right now i don't know what to feel or to think. 

S - Mila i can't do this anymore, Y/n is my bestfriend she didn't do anything bad to me to betrayed her like this. You told me that you were going to break up with her because your not happy anymore so i agreed to this, but its been months camila.

Months? she's cheating on me for months with my bestfriend? The tears keep running down my face i just look at the door in front of me. the girls all look at me with tears in their eyes even camila's mother with her hands in her mouth so shock about what she's hearing right now.

C - I don't care about her shawn, all i care is you! Being with her is the biggest mistake that i did. I don't even know why i said yes when she ask me out, or even accepted that promise ring she gave me. Please babe i promise you i will going to break up with her today, i'm going to call her after the show. ok?

I close my eyes to stop the tears but it keeps falling down, i bit my bottom lip suppress the sob. Lauren hold my right hand and squeeze it lightly, sinu put her hand in my shoulder to let me know that she's there for me. Dinah tried to go inside but i stopped her, this is between me and camila. I told them that we should go back and wait for camila there, and i need to think everything that happen. When i sat on the couch in the dressing room lauren sit beside me and pull me to her, and every emotion im holding back earlier just came out, i cried on lauren's shoulder she hug me tighter and whisper that she's there and i will be ok.

                    "Everything's going to be fine baby, were her for you. Let it all out and  i will be there to hold your hand and we were going to face it together." i just cry in here arms. After 30 minutes of crying the tears finally stopped everybody in the room are quiet. I know any minute camila is going walk in and i need to be strong and face her. When the door finally open and camila came in everyone looks at her but i stayed looking on the floor, i can't look at her because i know i'm going to cry in front of her. 

                     "Oh My God Babe! You're here! You don't know how i miss you!" Camila squeal and run to hug me i didn't hug her, i tried not to cry when she calls me babe, it hurts so much because i'm not the only one who she's calling that. All the girls we're behind her glaring at camila i bit my lip to hold my sob, when she feels that i didn't hug her she step away a little and look at me, i close my eyes and i feel a tear run down my cheek " Babe what's wrong? why are you crying?" she wipes my tears and looks ate me worriedly. "Don't yo--"  Lauren step forward to us and warned camila for touching my face and for being concerned but i look at her bite my lips and shake my head no! 

                    Camila looks at everyone confused and look at me "Ba--" when she'a about to say anything i cut her off " Dinah can you play it for me?" I ask dinah if she can play the video earlier, she recorded all, when the video stop camila bit her lip and silently cry in front of me, she's supposed to explain to me but i cut her off again.

                       " You don't have to say anything camila, i heard everything you're not happy anymore and i will accept it. Its hurt so much to hear everything you say, i gave you everything, you promised me that you will never going to hurt me like my mother did but what you did is worst than her! I give my heart, my trust to you but you throw it all away just like that!" I can't stop the pain and tears at this moment i thought that this girl in front of me will never going to hurt me but i'm wrong because i can't take this pain i'm feeling right now to the point i keep hitting my chest to lessen the pain. she tried to stop my arm but i step back away from her. " Don't touch me! just don't camila! I'm not going to hold you back anymore! i love you but this is too much, this is hurting me to much that i don't know if i'm going to be ok! You fuck me up so damn much! Don't talk to me ever again! i don't need your explanation because i heard everything! You let go of me a long time ago and now I'm letting you go camila. i wish that choosing him was worth it. He's worth it for hurting me." before walking out i put the supposed to be engagement ring, and i walk away, away from the love of my life! " I love you camila and from now on I'm letting you go" i whisper walking away.

------------------------------------

What do you think guys? tell me what you think about this comment and don't forget to vote ^_^ love you beautiful humans ;) i love to read your reactions so please leave your comments here! Lol. I'm thinking about writing a lauren/you imagines so tell me if i should or not. thanks again and i love you all :* Byeeeee

*-greeneyess