Bestfriend

Here's another chapter guys ^_^ Enjoy everyone :*

------------------

             Camila and Y/N become besfriends when they're 5 and ever since then no one can tear them apart from each other, if you saw Y/N there's camila beside her. 

             When the two of them started college and meet new friends their friendship didn't change. Some of the students in the university thought that they are a couple, because of the closeness they have. The two of them is oblivious the spark when they look at each other or if the other each not looking, but their friends know that the two of them are in love with each other but scared to admit it.

           Y/N met lauren in the first day of class and introduce her to normani and ally , and the four of them hit it off like they know each other for the longest time. While camila met dinah in her english class the six of them became bestfriends in no time they hung out together and meet each other in break time.

          Camila will always get jealous of lauren when you always wants to hangout with lauren but she doesn't know that you always talking about camila and your  feelings for her, on the other hand camila talking to dinah baout what she feels for you, how you give her butterflies just smiling at her or making her blush just looking at her. 

"Dj its just she makes me feel something, and i know that she didn't feel the same way, she like lauren and it makes me feel hurt inside. I like her so much dj and im scared if she finds out about it i will totally lose her." Dinah didn't know what to do because she didn't want to see her bestfriend crying and hurting for nothing. She wamts to tell her crying friend that she didn't have to worry because Y/n feels the same way.

            Dinah and lauren gets tired with the two of you so when they hear about the songwriting Competition and they plan to convince y/n to join write a song for camila.

" Laur how were going to convince that idiot to join, she can't even admit her feeling for the my waltz?" Lauren just keep silent but she knows that she can convince her bestfriend to join she just needed camila to complete their plan.

"We just needed camila to help us dj, you know she can't say no to her. " dinah look at lauren with the famous smirk on her face. " Sometimes i forgot how smart you are in this laur. " lauren punch her friend while glaring at dinah. "Shut up asshole!"

The six of them are now in lauren's bedroom they are having a movie night, ally and normani are cuddle up on the floor while dinah is cuddling with lauren on the bed with camila and y/n. Camila is lying half of her body to you while resting her head on your chest, the smile on your lips didn't go unnoticed to lauren and whisper to dinah that they have start the plan.

"Hey guys do you hear about the songwriting competition in school?" Lauren Told the other girls while looking at y/n

" Yeah i heard that guys what his name? Oh Shawn mendes he is joining and he said that the song is for our girl mila here." Dinah said, but the truth about shawn is not true she just want to make Y/n jealous so she will think about joining too. She knows how jealous y/n with shawn, lauren wink at dinah she can see y/n frowning on the other side of the bed.

"Go mila. Hahahaha, troy said shawn is really a good guy" ally smiling at the small latina. The girls know about the plan so they think that they are going to make you jealous, " yeah mila thw two of you are going to be a cute couple." Normani chimes in, camila looks at the girls oddly she just buried her face in your neck, and you give the girls a what the fuck look.