Forever Yours (Part II)

Hi guys here's another update and i hope you guys will like this one.

Enjoy loves.

Sorry for any mistakes guys

---------------

 (Part II)

Y/n POV

Camila never left my side since she discovers my sickness and I feel happy but guilty at the same time, she's too young to be in this kind of situation. The girls always in here after class but only Lauren and Camila stayed too long to spend more time with me and I'm so grateful to them.

My family the girls and Camila are all in here to spend time with me, it's been a week since my operation for my bone marrow transplant and I already knew the result

I looked at Camila sitting beside my hospital bed talking to the girls while her hands holding mine. She's laughing at Dinah and Nomani's playful banter, I looked at them and smiled to myself because I am so lucky to have them in my life.

"Guy's we're going to buy some foods." My attention move to Dinah who is standing at the door with Ally and Normani looking at us then to Camila

"Come on Mila! Y/n won't be going anywhere and you are the one who knew what she wants to eat." Camila roll her eyes playfully then looked at me.

"I will be back baby I'll get you something to eat and don't miss me too much" She giggled at her own silliness then kissed my forehead, I squeeze her hand and giggled at her cuteness. I just watch then walked out of my room laughing.

I sigh and then looked at my parents then my eyes glued to the green eyed girl who can't stop her tears from falling. I motion her to lay beside me I hold her close to me and just let her cry I don't know how long we stayed in that position next thing I knew our other friends walked back inside with foods in their hands.

Camila eyes focused on me then when she saw Lauren beside she pouted, I giggled and motion for her to sit at the chair beside my bed reaching for her hand. I squeeze it softly and smiled at her.

"Don't be jealous you dork, she just had a break down earlier and I can't just let Lauren cried there by herself." She smiled sadly at the sleeping girl in my arms and gives my hand a squeeze back.

"I'm not baby, and I totally understand Lauren is the closes to you and after all these events she never cried and now that you are okay she just so relieve that you are out of danger anymore." Her eyes stared back at me then kiss my lips sofly.

"I love you so much Y/F/N" I looked into her chocolate brown eyes that held love and happiness.

"I love you too Camila Cabello" I press my lips back to hers.

We all spend the day laughing and talking about what I missed in school, when the night came Camila decided to spend the night with me.

I hold her close all night while she sleeps and gives her kisses here and there scared to let her go.

Camila's POV