I LOVE CAMILA

So here's a little rant about those who keeps saying mean things about Camila! I just wanted to say that you don't know here that well to say those things to her, all of us don't have the right to tell her what to do or not, or what is right or not guys Camila has her own decisions. She already said that she's not leaving but these people keeps saying offensive/hateful words, guys that girl still have feelings. I hate reading those hurtful comments on her ig pictures or when 5h IG account posting picture there so many negative/offensive messages towards Camila. Im disgusted when i read those comments and wanted to smack their head so they can see that they hurting someone but i know violence is not the answer for that. Guys please stop she's not leaving the group and if she leave that's her decision not ours, if we really her fans then we will going to support her in anything she wanted to do in her life, we are in here to make her feel special, love and cared not to send her hate or make her feel bad when she did something we didn't like. I love all the girls and i will support them until the end, and defend them as long as i can. 

If Camila is following you on twitter please tell her that she's amazing, beautiful, awesome, sweet, caring, talented, smart and many more, we will always be here supporting you. We are all in here until the end and love you. We love you Camila ^_^

Sorry for wasting your time guys but i needed to let this all out, I know you guys feel the same way when you read those comments. I'll stop now. Thank you again beautiful people. love you guys. 

and CAMILA! I LOVE YOU! *chuckle*

-Greeneyess (jen)