Get her back

hey guys 😊 sorry if I didn't updated for too long, but here's the new update guys.

Hope you like this one. *smiles*

----------------------------

Your POV

I know that I should be mad at camila but I can't bring myself to be mad or upset with her, she broke up with me because she liked someone else. I really can't stop her if that's what she really feels I just wish she's happy with the person that person, but I think its not gonna happen soon.

Dinah and I talked last night and she told me that the person camila likes is lauren and I'm not surprised about that because I knew lauren has feelings for camila but I pushed it in the back of my mind because lauren have a girlfriend too. I'm just curious because lauren and her girlfriend are still together according to her girl so it means she's cheating on her.

Today dinah and normani visitme at my house and asked me to go to their house tonigh, they were having a small party, I refused at first because I don't want to go and face camila right now, I know I said that I'm not mad at her but I'm still hurt about what happened to us. After two hours of asking me to go and I agreed because dinah don't want to take a no for an answer.

*SKIP TIME*

I arrived at their house 1 hour after the exact time that dinah told that the part will start because I was debating to show up or not but thinking how will dinah and normani will get mad at me the next day I pulled myself up and get dressed I didn't have to try and dress nicely. *the picture below is your outfit*

                            The first person who noticed my arrival is ally who smiled at me, "hey Y/n, I'm glad you came!" She hugs me and I hug her back

The first person who noticed my arrival is ally who smiled at me, "hey Y/n, I'm glad you came!" She hugs me and I hug her back. I missed ally when the time that I'm distancing myself to them. * dinah and normani are waiting for you, dinah thinks you're not going to show up tonight* I chuckled and looks around my eyes landed on the girl who I used to call mine, she looks so stressed out and her eyes didn't have the shine and sparkle anymore.

I pulls my eyes away from camila when dinah smack the back of my head, I looked at dinah with wide eyes and she just raise her eyebrow at me, normani, ally and some of their friends laugh at our interaction that caused camila to look at our way when her eyes landed on me she looked so shocked I guess dinah didn't tell her that I am coming.

I keep my distance to camila it's hard because she keeps looking at me with the same stare when we started dating but I know she's with someone else now, my eyes caught something, lauren and her girlfriend walking down the stairs just with the looks they surely have a great time upstairs when I llok back at camila she just have this lookin her eyes, regret, shame and longing when she looks back at me, I feel hurt because the person she choose is hurting her but she put it this in herself.

When lauren saw me she pulls her hands away from the girl and walks up to camila and wrap her arm around camila's waist "is she seriously doing this infront of everybody? God I didn't know that she's a bitch" I said to myself and shake my head. "Y/n you know that lauren just playing the hearts of the girls, are you going to do anything about it?" Dinah ask me, I want to but I don't know, what if theywanted that way? Because if they don't why agreed in that kind of set up? "I don't know Dj" I look at her again she just look so lost looking at her lover being flirty with someone else. "Go Y/n do something make lairen taste her own medicine, she's using those two girls. Win your girl back, camila still loves you she just got blind by lauren's words you can see it in her eyes!" Dinah told me "Dinah's right Y/n, lauren is our friend too but camila too andwe don't want her to get even more hurt!" Normani agreeing with dinah, I just llok at them, I will going to say something when I saw ally looking at me with pleading eyes, I just realise a heavy sigh and nod my head. "But you need to follow my plan no one's gping to complain" we all looked at dinah she just looks at us "fine!" And with that we startedthe plan.

I called the girl and started a converstation with her "hey demi! How are you?" I asked demi smiling at her, she sighs and looks up at me "not good, I think you know why because your camila's ex girlfriend. I'm so tired about this game lauren's been playing" I looked at her sadly, some tears roll down her cheeks and I cup it with my thumbs " I am here to help you get back to her, you and camila didn't deserve this, if you're willing to go with my plan we will let lauren taste her own medicine but I need your help to go with this plan" demi look at my eyes iknow she's think of what is going to be the outcome of this plan but I'm sure will both get what we want. She nods and I told her my plan.

I texted ally,dinah and normani that our plan is on the go now. They're both give us smirks and I just shake my head. We bothgo to the part of the house that camila and lauren will going to see what we will going to do, we sit not far where they are sitting demi and I started flirting with each other and I can see eyes staring at us, I wink at demi to let her know that we need to get in action so she stood up and walks in front of me she straddles my lap and wrap her arms around my neck while my arms around her waist she started to lean in and whenour lips touch she deepn the kiss instantly I give her hips a soft squeeze making her moan loudly like what we planned. I started kissing down to her jawline to her neck sucking her weakspot making her moan again after that we both pull away demi we both have smirked on our face when I look at lauren her face is so red from anger she stands up and walked up to us she hold demi's wrist and pulls her out of the house dinah smirks at me.

I know demi will going to break up with lauren that's what she said and I think that's the best to do, while I'm washing my hands in the bathroom door suddenly opened and camila walk in and close the door behind her. "Camila what are yo---" I didn't have time to finish what I am going to say when her lips silencing me our lips move in sync, we kissed passionately, I missed her, how her lips move perfectly with mine I pull her body closed to mine her arms wraps around my neck, we pulled away when air is needed I pressed my forehead against her we're both breathing heavily we both have smile on our faces. She cup my cheeks she looks at me in the eyes "Y/n I'm so sorry! I know I hurt you, buti ineed to make it up to you my whole ife I will, just take me b---back! I love you Y/n, I love you so much!" She have tearsin her eyes, and I know she's telling the truth.

I place a sweet kiss on her lips " I love camila, and yes I will going to give you another chance baby" I give her a warm smile, I can't just let her go again I know she did a mistake but I'm in love with her! I hug her tight and I promise to myself that I will not letting her go again.

-------------------------

what do you think guys? Sorry for any mistakes. Message me if you have any request or suggestions. *smiles* follow me guys and I will followed you back.

Love you guys ♥

Jen★