OLD OR NEW

So guys here's the part two of New Feelings hope you like this 😊

--------------------------------

Your POV

           Ally, Dinah, Camila and i are on our way back from Texas. We are now sitting on the plane, Ally and Dinah sitting in front of us and me sitting with Camila. I look at Camila and found her sleeping peacefully her head is slowly falling so i slowly cups her left cheeks and guides her head to rest on my left shoulder. I just keep my eyes on her and i can't help but to smile, i don't know what did i do to be so lucky ti met this lovely and amazing girl and i'm not regretting coming to this vacation because honestly this is the best summer and thank to this girl sleeping next to me.

This summer every day that passed gives me the time to know Camila and gain this feeling for a short time. We are getting even more closer day by day and i am not complaining, i still remember the talked we had last night.

"Y/n?" Camila called me silently, we're cuddling in her room right now, tomorrow we are going back to Miami and i know she's worried about something. "Mila, what's wrong?" i looked down at her but she's trying to hide her face while she's resting her head on my chest. "I just wanted to tell you that if ever your feelings for Lauren came back and you want to be with her i'll understand if you still love her just remember that I will always be here for you no matter what happens." She finally look up at me, her eyes holds sadness but more of love and I know that I'm looking at her with the same look she have. I caresses her cheek and look at her "I know that we just started liking each other this summer but Camila you showed me what love really is, I'm not going to let go of this feeling for someone who don't deserves and wasted it like it's just nothing. Camila I know we agreed to take this slow and I told you I'm serious about this, about us." She smiles up at me and then rest her head back to my chest. After awhile I hear a soft snores coming from Camila, I can't help but to smile down at her and kisses her head and whispers softly " I really do like you Camila, and I'm starting to fall for you." I kiss her head for the last time but longer this time and finally let myself to fall asleep.

    I didn't know that I stared at Camila for too long I hear the two of our friends whispering and giggling. When I look up I saw Dinah with her phone of course being Dinah she probably recording what happened, she's been super supportive about my feelings for Camila and that makes me so happy. Before I can say anything they announced that we will going to land now.

NEXT DAY

          The four of us are now on our way to school we agreed to use Dinah's car because we are going to my house and watch a movie after school. When we arrived Dinah stops us before we get the chance to get of the car. "Guys, Normani is going to come with us today. Uhm, is that okay with you all?" Dinah shyly looks at us Ally, Camila and I just looks at each other and smirks at Dinah who blush. "That is totally okay but it's only Normani ,right?" Ally asked the younger girl who just nod at us while blushing furiously.