CAMILA

Camila leaves fifth harmony today and I can't even cry because I'm so shocked and sad. My heart is breaking knowing that camila won't be with Dinah, Ally, Normani and Lauren, I know that a lot of you guys are either mad or hating Camila right now but do we really have the right? I guess we only have the right to be upset with her for not telling the girls face to face that she's leaving. I'm upset that she didn't do it herself because all of them are sisters and bestfriends, but those people who saying mean things and hating on her for leaving we don't have the right to do that, Camila can do anything she wants or choose and decide for her own because it's her life. We can't say mean things to her because at the very start those people who keeps saying that she didnt deserve to be in 5h or she's taking the spotlight all the time or she's annoying or her voice, or she's fake or she goes fucking solo and now you are all saying that she's a bitch or mean things. If Lauren left you won't be hating on her like you did to Camila. She gives her best for fifth harmony, she's been the great person to all her fans, she gives the same amount of time, love, and her best to all harmonize and performances. Why can't we just support her and love her the way we love the other girls? Like all the girls helped us and give us meaning to go on, she's one of those girls so don't turn your back or hate her for choosing what makes her grow or what she thinks is right for her. I love each and everyone of them they helped me to go on and be happy, I love Ally, I love Normani, I love Dinah, I love Lauren,  and I love Camila. We can't say mean things to someone because we didn't like the decision they made but it's life we can't control it. It's her life guys, she can do whatever she wants. The girls didn't say mean things to her even tho they got hurt from what happened but they didn't throw shades on her. I'm sorry if this is nonsense but I hate seeing those comments or post saying mean things to the girls specially Camila. We don't know them personally we don't know What's happening with them close doors so don't act like you know them to say things like that. They have feelings too, if you don't want to support Camilla then don't you don't have to say things to make her feel worst. If you are a real fan of 5h you will support each girls even if they are not in the group anymore because they're still are the same girls who made us laugh, smile and go on with our lives.

I will support Lauren.
I will support Dinah.
I will support Normani.
I will support Ally.
I will support Camila.

And I will always support Fifth HARMONY.

THEY ARE STILL FIFTH HARMONY TO ME WITH THE FIVE OF THEM AND THE WON'T NEVER CHANGE.

My love and care for them won't change.
They are all still MY GIRLS.

I love you Lauren, Norman,Ally, Dinah and Camila.

CAMILA I WILL SUPPORT AND LOVE YOU TILL THE END AND YOU ARE NOT ALONE THE PEOPLE WHO LOVES YOU WILL ALWAYS BE HERE NO MATTER WHAT. be the same cute, goofy and charming banana princess the we love.

You are still My koala princess,  the clumsy mila, camz of lauren. And My Cuban Princess.