KISS

Hello beautiful people I'm back with new update, hope you all enjoy it....

----------------

Dinah's POV

                   I'm currently staying with Camila in their house in Miami because her and Y/n basically beg me. Yesterday Y/n got sick so instead of going with Lucy to Lauren's uncle wedding she decided to stay with us.

                  I groan on my pillow because someone's phone keep blowing up this early in the morning before i can shout someone throw a pillow at my head and i glared at Camila seeing that she's glaring back at me and pointing at sleeping Y/n we both awh because of how cute and peaceful she looked but we both groan again when our phone beep again.

                   Camila just ignore her phone and cuddle back again to Y/n, i looked at her with a pout " Milaaaaaa" i whine at her but she just ignored me and cuddle with her bestfriend even more. I just rolled my eyes at her and pick up my phone and saw a lot of messages from  Ally and Normani and twitter notifications. I didn't twice to looked at my other band mates messages they keep asking if I'm with Y/n and Camila, they told me that i should distract the two and don't let them get to twitter or any social media, at first i was so confused why they're freaking out.

                   When i saw what are fans freaking out about, i felt like i want to kill someone. I tried to calm myself down but when i looked at my two sleeping bestfriend beside me. Before i woke up anyone i sprinted fast to the bathroom to get together myself, i don't know how long i'm standing in front of sink when i looked up i saw Camila standing there with her phone in her hands i knew right there that she know and i cursed myself "fucked"

Camila's POV

      When i saw Dinah run to the bathroom i knew that there is something wrong because of the anger and how red her face before i can walk where Dinah is the sound of my phone caught my attention.When i picked up my phone i saw that my notification on twitter is blowing up for some reason " What's the fucked is happening?" I whisper asked to no one in particular. I Open the app and pictures have been tagging to me when i opened it instead of being hurt i felt anger built up inside me and i just continue scrolling down every picture makes my anger peak to it's highest point that i want to beat them up for doing this. "Assholes!" i whispered yell.

                   Dinah and i are now sitting in the living room arguing if we are going to tell Y/n or wait for the right time. " Mila i know you are mad and hurt but we need to hide this from Y/n for now. She just got better for being sick." Dinah said trying to calm down, i know that she's mad too because Y/n is our bestfriend. I laugh bitterly "Dinah do you really think we can hide this from her? No! We can't, she needs to know, I know you don't want her to get hurt but it's her right to know what happened!" I glared at her, i can't help but to be mad just thinking about the pictures " They're disgusting!" I said with venom in my voice, but when i hear her voice Dinah and i Looked at the bottom of the stair. Y/n standing there with confusion written in her face.

                       Y/n walked up to us and sit beside me, she looked at Dinah who have sad smile. How can they do this to her? She's too good for this, i'll get over about it but knowing Y/n will be hurt too makes me so mad. My thoughts got interrupted when i felt her soft hands on my cheeks when i looked up i saw how worried and confused she is with that i just gave her a small smile and cleared my throat.

                         It's been two hours since we decided to just hang out in the living room. Y/n asked something that made me and Dinah nervous "Guys, did you saw my phone? I can't find it and i need to know if my baby gets home safely last night" She looked at Dinah but all she did is shake her head and this time Y/n looked at me, out of the corner of my eyes Dinah silently saying not to give it to Y/n but i can't hide this from her anymore. I pulled her phone out from my pocket and handed it to her and i sighs. This won't end well.