Maybe Our Love Deserves A Second Chance

Hey guys, so for those who asked for part 2 of True love doesn't always have a happy ending. Here is it and i hope you guys will going to like it. Enjoy Cuties!

----------------

Y/n's POV

       It's been six months since i walked out of her life, but i never regretted it because i can see how far their career now but it pained me to see her eyes that used to have that twinkle/sparks that means she's happy.

The day i left Camila in L.A Dinah texted me saying sorry that she didn't do anything to disagree with the other girls. I know she's just scared that's why she didn't do anything and i understand that. Dinah and ally are the only one who accepted me fully that's Why I'm not mad at them for what happened.

"Y/n come on just eat out with me, even if you and Camila broke up doesn't mean I can't be friends with you." The brunette whines at me. I just chuckled and shakes my head at her. She's been very supportive with my relationship with Camila and we became friends instantly. She's been friends with Camila after X factor and I'm happy that Camila have a friend like her because after what happened she still want to be my friend. "Ari you know I want to hangout with you but I don't want everyone to assume that we are together or some shit like that." She groans and hit my shoulder lightly. "Why can't we hangout without worrying about it. You know Camila she won't think like that if you are worried she will think we are doing something behind her back." I sighs and just stared at her with a pout.

"Y/nnnnn! Don't hide here in your room because you are scared to be link with somebody else and hurt Camila's feelings. For once think of yourself too, you can't hide here or distance yourself with your friends because you're scared. Fuck those paparazzi, let them make a bunch of shit when we both know what's the truth!" She sighs and before she can say anything i decided to speak " I'm sorry Ari. I'm just worried about Camila and her fans will going to say if they saw us together."

Ariana sighs "If it makes you feel better lets invite Mac, so it won't look like a date." she suggested. I looked at her with a smirk on my lips when Ariana looked from her phone she groans and throw a pillow at me and i burst out laughing at her. "Aw! Ari are you blushing?" i asked her and giggles at her reaction my giggles made her cheeks blush even more. she tried to sound mad and glares at me "Shut up Y/n just get change and we will eat outside and stop being a jerk." Ariana walked out my room pouting and I just giggles at her and get change.

Lauren's POV

We are all in the apartment because its our day off and we are doing our own thing right now, Ally is cooking dinner, Dinah and Normani are watching some movie in the living room while Camila is in her room all day. Camila is been distant with us after what happened with Y/n and i tried to get her attention but she's still hang up with her ex.

I groan and buried my face into my pillow before I can think of them again Ally called us for dinner. We are all sitting and eating in silence this scenario is been going since Camila and Y/n broke up, but suddenly Camila spoke up and what she said made us all looked at her and my heart beating so fast.

"What do you mean you're leaving Camz?!" We all looked at her and she just sighs then looked at us. 

"I tried to be happy and be all into this but i can't. I tried to think that what you guys did will be the good thing" Camila tried to stop her tears and this is because of that girl again. "But i can't find it in me to be happy when the only person who can bring so much happiness is gone." Before ally can say anything Camila cut her off "I already talked to the management and they agreed already and next week would be the last day in fifth harmony" Just like that she stand up and walked up into her room.