Making her feel better

Hi beautiful readers i hope you all enjoy this update 😊

---------------------------

YOUR POV

Its been days since Camila came home from tour and every time i asked her to go out or spend time together she will always says she's not in the mood or she's not feeling well. I know she feel so down about all the hate and rumors about her leaving fifth harmony, i hate that she's breaking inside but she needs to put a smile for their fans and her family.

I'm driving right now because Sinu called me earlier that camila didn't eat all day and never leaves her room, so i decided to visit her right now. When i arrived i saw Sinu waiting for me outside their house.

I walk towards Sinu and hugs her when i came close to her. "How is she?" i asked her.

Sinu just smiles sadly at me "She didn't leave her room, she didn't eat anything since this morning. Alejandro and I did everything for her to open up to us about what she's thinking or feeling but she just smiles sadly at us and stayed in her room. We don't know what else to do Y/n. This hate and stress are all affecting her too much." i just hug Sinu and let her cry in my arms. When she calm down i told her my plan, after i'm done explaining everything to Sinu i told her to go back to sleep and i'll take care of Camila.

I'm throwing small rocks on camila's bedroom window when i saw the lights went on i waited for camila to look at her window so we can start our mini adventure. When camila looks down at me i gave her a loving smile and wave at her she look shocked to see me. Camila look so cute because she doesn't know what is happening because i woke her up.

"Hi baby, sorry if i woke you up but someone told me that you didn't eat anything since morning so i want you to get dress and we will go to our little adventure" she looks so tired but still send me a smile.

"Give me a second, I'll just go and change." She disappear inside her room to change.

At the age of 13 both Camila and I used to sneak out to walk in the middle of the night holding each other hands and just talked about all the things we wanted or just everything in our mind.

My thoughts got interrupted when Camila looks down at me. " I'll just need to tell my mom that I'm going out, wait for me at the door" Camila whisper before she can walk away I called her.

"Your mom already knows babe, but you need to go down through your window like the old times" I told her trying not to laugh at her expression.

She looks down at me like I am crazy. "Y/n I don't know if I still can." She nervously says

I gave her a reassuring smile " You can do it baby. I will catch you and you know l'll always will" she takes a deep breath and carefully climbs down her window. When she successfully landed on the ground she smiles and jumps in my arms.

I hug her tightly, then we pulled away. I lead her to my pick up track ( this is your pick up truck looks like )

 I lead her to my pick up track ( this is your pick up truck looks like )

When we get to the back of my truck she smiles and hugs me. "I know that is so simple but I just want to make you feel special even through simple things." Camila shook her head and smiles widely at me. "Y/N I love this, you know that just you being here with me is special. I don't care if this is just simple to someone but for me this is the most romantic and special thing to me. So calm down" she giggles then softly Peck my lips.

I picks her up and gently place her down to the pick up. We lay down her looking up at the sky while I look at her. I know she's suffering about all the hate and pressure.

"Cami?" She looks at me, I place my hand on her cheeks and caressing it "I know that everything is getting out of hand. I can see how all the hate and rumors are affecting you, Mila you don't have to keep it all inside you. Cry it all out if it's too much, talk to me because it hurts to see you slowly falling part and you don't want me to be there." When I stopped talking the girl that always have smile on her face slowly let her walls down and broke down, the laughter turned to her crying and sobbing. Under the stars and moon she let her emotions escape. All I can do is hug her tightly, my arms to be her home and my love to be her protection.

I don't know how long she cried in my arms. Now her head is resting on my chest while I hold her close and tightly. "All those people who keeps saying mean things to you are the people that is so jealous of you, because they can't be like you. You are the sweetest, kindest, honest, talented, lovable, cutest, down to earth, beautiful and amazing person, don't let them pulls you down amd steps on you because you the strongest person I know. Mila the don't know who you are they are just brave to say thing because the don't know the real you. Let them see how strong and passionate you are in reaching your dreams or helping and inspiring others through your music. Your family, your friends, my family, your fans and I are here supporting you, we have your back. There are a lot of people that loves and supporting you." Camila moves and straddles me then bent down her arms supporting her.

She looks down at me her eyes glistening with tears but with that smile that can light everyone's day. "Thank you baby, I shouldn't let those hates eats me inside because I know that there are people who knew the real me and I have people who loves and support me through everything. Thank you for always there when I came to the point of giving up. Thank you for being one odf the reason why I keep fighting and being there through Good and bad times. I love you so much Y/N Y/L/N." She leans in and kisses me softly, she pulls away smiling widely down at me.

I smile up at her and cups her cheeks "keep that smile because that smile helps a lot of people." Camila just giggles at me. "I love you so much too Karla Camila Cabello Estrabo." I pull her down and sealed it with a sweet amd loving kiss. We stayed there talking and watching the star and moon lights down at us. I'm happy that I can take her pain away and filled her heart with joy and love like what she deserves. I'm going to do it as long as at the end I can see the happiness in her eyes and her breathtaking smile.

---------------------------

Here is it guys, please vote if you like it and comments about what you think.

To those who keeps hating on Camila? Back off dude! Stop being and asshole!

*sighs*

Again thanks guys for reading amd sorry for any mistakes. Peace yow! XD

Vote, comment and follow ( don't worry I'll follow you back *winks* )

-jen