You Should Be Here

This past few days I'm kinda obsessed with this song You should be here by kehlani. I got inspired to write a new update today. Here guys! Enjoy loves

----------------

Y/n POV

Camila and I are cuddling on the bed in our house it's been a week since they got home from tour.

My head on her chest Where I can hear her heart beats but for the first time it's not beating fast like before. I bite my bottom lip and closed my eyes to stop myself from crying.

I sigh heavily and composed myself "Camz? " she just hummed at me didn't even spare me a glance.

"I love you baby" her heartbeat didn't even match the fast beats of my heart. She just answer me with a simple "love you too" This only proves that she doesn't love me the way she used too.

Suddenly her phone ring and she looked at her phone then suddenly I heard her heart beating fast like they used to when I called her, before she can say anything I move away from her and face the other side of the bed.

I closed my eyes and tried to stop the tears then I heard Camila "Baby i-im just going to take this." I just nod my head then bite my lip to stop the sob that trying to escape my lips.

I took a deep breath before stand up and walked out of the room but when I passed the bathroom door I heard her voice, the excitement and happiness in her voice is clearly there. "I can't Wait to be back on tour again because I can spent time with you again babe." Those words that shattered my hurt into tiny pieces.

I softly opened the door and walked down stairs to calm myself down. But when I stopped in the kitchen and lean back at the kitchen counter I can't hold the tears anymore and let them fall freely down my cheeks.

I Grab my phone in my back pocket and called the only person who I know I can talked to.

>Calling Lolo<

Lauren picked it up instantly.

Lauren:  Hey Y/n/n

At first I didn't answer her because I don't know what to even say. Should I told her that Camila don't love me anymore and Cheating on me with I don't know who?

Lauren: Y/n What's wrong? Did you have a fight with Camz?

Y/n: It hurts Lo, she doesn't love me anymore

In that moment I can't hold it back the tears answer pain that I'm feeling just keep coming out.

Lauren stayed on the phone with me I told her all the things that happened, Camila being cold towards me, the late night calls from unknown caller, Camila being distant. She asked me if I want to stay at her place so I can think about it clearly but I declined because I don't want to bother her too much.

Lauren: Call me if you need anything Y/n.  Do what you think will make you happy and don't worry because I'm here and the other girls we have your back babe. Call me, okay?

I sigh and a small smile on my lips because I know that I have someone who will be there. 

Y/n:  I will Lo, thank you for being my friend and always having my back when I need you. I'll call you tomorrow. Goodnight lo.

I drink one glass of water before I walked back to our bedroom Camila still on the bathroom I softly lay on the bed facing my side of the room.

After a minute Camila walked out of the bathroom I looked at her seeing her smiling from ear to ear, with the beautiful sparks in her eyes proving how happy she is right now.

I looked away from her and Wait for her to lay down. When I feel her lay down I sit up but still not looking at her. I took a deep breath before saying the words that will going to change our life forever.

"Camila Let's break up." I feel that she sit up hurriedly.

"L-Lets what?" She asked me worriedly.

I faced her I can't read her emotions right now but when the next words left my mouth all I can see is regret and guilt.

"I already knew." When that word left my mouth that's the time I already accept the truth that the love of my life don't love me anymore, and it hurts so much.

Before she can say anything I stand up and walked to the door and opened it but before I can walked out completely I look back and smiles at her sadly.

"I'm letting you go now because holding you back can't bring back the love you once have for me. I'm letting you have the happiness you deserve. I just hope that the person you love now won't hurt you the way you hurt me because when you looked back I won't be there anymore. By the way I'm moving out tomorrow morning, Goodnight Camila." with that I walked out of the room and out of her life completely too.

I didn't get any sleep that night all I cried for the past few our but after that a lot of things keeps popping out of my head and the only thing I need is to write.

Before I the sun came up that morning I was out of the house driving to Lauren's place. She's the only one I can turn to right now I texted Camila that I'll just picked up my things next week then I turned my phone off.

I'm now in front of Lauren's place I knocked on her door after a second I knocked again but before my knuckles touch the door it opened and reveal a sleeping Lauren I smiled softly at her but when her eyes connected with mine all the strength to hold back my emotions crumbled down and I'm no in Lauren's arms crying my hearts out. She hold me close to her and lets me cry it all out.

We are now in her mini music studio I told her I want to sing a song that I write last night. That is my way of letting my emotions out completely.

I looked at Lauren and she just gives me a smile and nods. I closed my eyes and start singing.

I'm looking right at you, but you're not there
I'm seeing right past you, but you seem well aware
Your body is here but your mind is somewhere else
So far gone and you think I can't tell
Can't tell that you are disconnected
You pulled away and I miss your presence
I always said to you

Baby you should be here, right here
Don't know where you went but you're lost now
Don't know where you went but you're gone now
Don't know where you went but you're lost now
Don't know where you went but you're gone now

Head on your chest babe, but your heart is so quiet
We use to talk all night long, now we laying in silence
Your arms around me but your soul is somewhere else
Gone so long and I know you so well
I know that you are everything that I ever dreamed of
And hoped that love had a happy ending

Baby you should be here, right here
Don't know where you went but you're lost now
Don't know where you went but you're gone now
Don't know where you went but you're lost now
Don't know where you went but you'regone now
You should be here, right here yeah

I just keep my eyes closed seeing Camila's smiling face, how you can clearly see the happiness in her eyes. The eyes that once looked at me with so much love. 

That day in Lauren's arms I cried and cried because even if it hurts I hoped she would still be here but deep down I know that she won't.

-----------------

Hey my guys so here is another update
I hope you guys like it.
Don't forget to Comment about what you think
and Vote if you like it and a follow if you
Love me. 😁😁😁

Love Only.