New feelings

Hey 😊 hope you like this imagine 😘 Sorry for any mistakes....

-----------------------

YOUR POV

"Dinah please stop annoying me! I know she will never feel the same way about me and you don't need to rub it on my face every single day!" Dinah just looked at me and give me a small smile, i knew she's worried about me but what can i do? i'm in love with my bestfriend and i can't just turn off my feelings and if i can i will because it hurt me too much just to see her with someone. 

"i know Y/n i'm just worried about you! You're my friend and it kills me to see you hurting because of her!" Dinah look at me and sighs

"I don't want you call me at night and tells me how much it hurts you because she use you just to make the guy he wants to notice her, she's your bestfriend Y/n she's suppose to be there when you are hurting not be the reason of it!" She holds my hand and squeeze it gently while ally rubs my back.

"Dj's right Y/n she's your bestfriend but you've been hurt so much since you told her you're in love with her and she's using that to take advantage of your feelings to get what she wants." ally said, god i don't think i can tell them what happen last night at the party! Dinah will going to flip if she finds out!

"I know guys!" i lay down my head on Dinah's shoulder, before anyone can say anything someone called my name, we all look at her direction. God! how can she be so beautiful even tho she's wearing a simple clothes and her eyes, that eyes can make me feel happy inside, her voice can calm me down instantly. Ally nudge me and looks at the two girls sitting in front of us, i look at Dinah and i can see she's trying not to choke my bestfriend, i hold her hand and give her a small smile that she returned.

"Y/n! Oh my god! why didn't you tell me what happened last night when i pick you up this morning?" she said with wide smile on her face, i gulp and take i look at are friends, Dinah and ally looks at me with questioning stare, i look back at her and give her a small smile.

"I didn't think that it is important and i knew you don't remember anything because you're drunk last night." did she liked what happened last nigh? i ask myself looking at her with hope in my eyes that finally she feels that same way about me. She hold my hand and looks at me with so much joy in her eyes, my heart is beating so fast about what she's going to say.

"of course it's important!" she squeeze my hand gently and smiles at me "because of that kiss we shared in front of everybody at the party last night." i blush when she said about the kiss and i can't help the smile that's forming on my lips. " Finally! Brad notice me and he ask me out this morning at my locker! Guess what i said yes!" she let go of my hand and cups her face because she can't stop blushing.

Dinah holds my hand and squeeze it, she's going to shout at Lauren but before she can open her mouth i mouthed "no" to her.(hahaha! you didn't expect that the girl is Lauren right? :) yup it's Lauren not Camila so yeah!) I can feel the tears that wanted to escape but i hold them and give Lauren a fake smile, Normani looks at me with sad smile. 

We just all listen to Lauren about brad but i just ignore whatever she's saying, i am tired of getting hurt and i don't think i can't take anymore heartbreak because of Lauren. 

"Y/n i'll wait for you later after school ok?" Lauren ask me but before i can speak Dinah beat me to it.

"No! Y/n will ride with me later so you can spend your time with your new lover!" Dinah say with anger in her voice, she holds my left wrist and pull me closer to her. Oh my god this is not going to end well. Ally, Normani and i just exchange worried glances and looks at Lauren and Dinah.