Protecting Her

Here is another update for you guys and i hope you'll love it. Enjoy loves. :)

----------------

Y/n's POV

          Is it normal to started having feelings for someone you only admire from a distance? My friends keeps teasing me for having feelings to a girl I can't even approach, I actually have my reasons why I'm keeping my distance from her. I'm kind of popular in our school and a lot of people are mad at me for the reasons I don't even know and those people who wanted me are can be so mean if they wanted to that's why I'm keeping my distance she's been through enough with her ex boyfriend's girlfriend who is bullying her I don't want to add my drama's in her life.

          I'm walking out of the school now saw my four annoying friends laughing with her in the parking lot, I know that I can't be near her but I asked my friends to take care of her for me. They started hanging out with her so Becky and her minions can't bully her. I saw Lauren looked at me and I just smile and signal her to call me later, Lauren smile and nods that she'll call me later.

          I'm currently in front of my locker getting some books that I needed for today but my eye caught Becky pushing Camila in her locker, Ariana, Kylie, Taylor and Selena surround Camila they all smirked at her I watched them and look around if Dinah, Ally, Normani or Lauren are in the crowd that starting to form. I balled my fist when I didn't see anyone of them is around when I looked back at Camila I saw Becky say something clearly mocking her but Becky stopped smirking when Camila just laugh at whatever she said, it's clear in her face that she didn't like that response from the brown eyed girl. Becky gets even madder when she heard the crowd laugh or see the others trying to stop themselves from laughing, her face is so read from anger. When I saw she lifts her hand up to slap Camila I didn't think twice and walked up to them, before her palm touched Camila's cheek I hold Becky's wrist to stop her. All of the people that's watching gasp and stared at me shocked even Becky and her minions.

           I fiercely looked at Becky "I think that's enough Becky." I calmly said but my eyes saying the opposite. I saw her minions steps back when I looked at them, then I move my eyes back to Becky and I saw the fear and she's trying so hard not to cry. I let go of her wrist and turn around to look at Camila who still looked shocked, before I can say anything I heard Becky's boyfriend spoke behind me.

           "What's happening in here? Baby are you okay?" When I turned around I saw Austin looking at Becky while she's holding the wrist I'm holding earlier. Austin looked at me and then his eyes drifted to the person behind me. "HEY SLUT! DID YOU DO THIS?! DID YOU FUCKING HURT MY GIRLFRIEND?!" he's glaring at Camila, while Becky is trying to stop him pulling the hem of his shirt. I balled my fist because of the things I heard, no one can fucking call her like that, I cleared my throat to get their attention. All of them looked at me, Becky shaking from fear and her fucking dumb boyfriend. "I think it's not nice to accuse someone and say mean things when you don't even know what happened Mahone." I glared at him and can clearly hear the venom in my voice. "That stupid bitch is the only one who can do this Y/l/n all of them knew not to touch my girl or they are dead." He can't clearly see or hear that I want to kill him right now. "I'm the one who hold and grips her wrist. So what should I do now? Be scared huh, Mahone? I lift one eye brow at him, challenging him to say anything. I wanted to laugh when I saw him trying to avoid my eyes clearly he doesn't know what to do. He hold Becky's other wrist "Come on le-lets g-go" but before they can walked away I need to say one more thing to the couple and their minons, "Wait! One more thing Mahone" I looked at him to Becky then I pull Camila in her waist closer to me I feel her tensed up for a minute but instantly relaxed from my hold I softly squeeze her hips to tell her to trust me. "Tell your girlfriend and her minions or to anyone who are in here to leave my girl alone!" I smirked at them "You all know to never mess with me, you wouldn't like the consequences." I didn't wait for their answer I looked at Camila and smiled warmly at her.