A Must Read Introduction

Introduction:

In every person there's something hidden inside.

As for Ji-Ahn, it's her 'wolfy' attitude.

Seductive?
Check.

Cunning?
Check.

Extraordinary?
Check.

Sympathetic?
Uhh, let's pass that.

She does everything in her own sneaky,little ways and no one can stop her from getting into other people's business.

"If I can't stop myself, what makes you think you can stop me?", she once quoted.

See, it's not that she's defiant. She's just pretty philosophical about things she's interested with.

Will Yona, Hak and the others bear to have her in their group?

If Ji-Ahn's their key to defeat Soo-won, will she be also the lock to seal away Yona's goals?

Genre:

Romance, Historical, Drama and Comedy.

May contain adult stuffs and a lot of cursing which is not suitable for ages 18- fine I'll make it 16+.

You have been warned! Complains in the future chapaters will not be entertained.

Disclaimer:

I do not own Akatsuki no Yona nor it's awesome characters, but Ji-Ahn is mine.

I also do not own the pictures but I'm the one who edited it and put stuffs here and there.

♚♚♔♔♚♚♔♔♚♚♔♔♚♚♔♔

I decided to make a a new fanfic even if I haven't even started the other one, tee-hee!

Anyways this story may or may not follow the original storyline but I'll do my best to keep it as close to it as possible.

To those who doesn't know, Ji-Ahn is pronounced as Ji-Yan.

Take Note:
I will be realeasing a Teaser ver. of this so yeah, anyone can write what they think of it.

That's that, bye!

~Jee