Fang V.S Jae-ha

♚Chapter 27♔  

 "I want you. I want your everything, not just your body. Please give me your heart too. I won't wait anymore... I love you."

-is what he said.

I can't even facepalm nor talk back. I was at a loss for words. He got me pinned down to the ground with the beasts surrounding us like some exhibit.

"Sweetheart, look this way.. I want to kiss you." He gingerly lifted my face to level with his.

I was pissed at this point.

"Hak, you little jerk when are you going to help me?! If I'm already raped by this pervert?!" Hak immediately came to rescue, shoving Jae-ha off of me.

"Sorry Lady Ji, I thought for sure you didn't want to be disturbed." He replied, smirking a bit.

"I prefer to be on top so I was taken aback when he suddenly charged at me." I smirked back.

"Are you okay Lady Ji-Ahn? It's that scale's fault."

I nodded my head and sighed in exasperation. I don't usually get this angry over such a small thing but when I think of Jae-ha's advances, this incident aside, I get a little anxious.

-l-

After the Hakuryuu's scale accident which turned out to be Kija's grandmother's fault, we got back on track.

I'm currently with the 3 dragons. Yoon and Yona were preparing for lunch so I've got time to practice the weapon of my choice.

I realized I need to be at least able to protect myself.

"What's wrong you three?" I asked, hiding my dagger inside my boots. I noticed how they would talk to each other, think then look around. They looked so troubled by something.

"Oh well, it's just that we think the yellow dragon is nearby."

He did mention that.

Even I could feel his presence. Ever since I used my power on Jae-ha and had a taste of his blood, my senses have become sharp. My stamina has increased, and I could sense things from far away.

It might be because I had a taste of the dragon's blood that can enhance one's physique.

"Isn't the yellow dragon the one with the dragon's armor?"

Before they could answer, Yoon already called for us.

When we got back, there was this blonde-haired guy who was eating with us. My eyes widened, and I pointed at him, raising my voice in surprise. "It's you!"

At the same time of my outburst is also Jae-ha's confession. "We think he's the yellow dragon."

"Hm? You called?" He looked up with a smile.

"What??!"

As expected, everyone was surprised.

"Oh on closer inspection, Seiryuu, Hakuryuu, Ryokuryuu and even little lady are here. Everyone is together now."

"Little lady?" Yoon asked.

I rushed towards Hak and shook his arm frantically. "You remember that one time I got lost in a forest? It was him who saved me! He's that blonde boy with the cute smile I was talking about!"

"Yes, but what do you mean one time? You get lost all the-"

Before he could finish his sentence, I whacked the hell out of him.