Teaser

Contains heavy spoilers so if you're not into that then don't read!

You've been warned!

-♚♔♚-

"Jae-ha, tell me if your ready to fall in love with me. I'll gladly welcome your urges." I winked at him, my lips in that usual tempting smile that draws every guy in.

"Hmm, I like shy girls but I won't mind taking an aggressive and bold girl like you." He slipped his hands around my waist but being the little devil that I am, I gave in to his unneeded temptation.

"Don't call me a girl..." I whispered in a pout.

"Don't make that expression or I'll bite those lips." His tone was playful but his eyes says otherwise.

-♚♔♚-

"Meeting you all is like a dream come true! Finally I could woah- what's that fluffy, ball of fur over there?!" I pointed at the unusual, masked creature and squealed.

It was my first time seeing a strange being so I'm quite excited.

"Wow, can it talk?" I never realized 'it' was human until Yona grew a pulsating vein which means I'm totally insulting the strange creature.

"It looks weird but it is actually a human." Yoon explained for me.

I kneeled down and looked him in the eyes, yes his eyes! They are wonderful and stunning!

Apparently, I removed his mask before he could react so I was able to take a glimpse of it.

"From now on, you're my favorite!"

-♚♔♚-

"I love-"

"No. Don't say it." I turned away, refusing to meet his purple eyes.

"I don't like seeing you so serious, it gives me the chills." I shrugged his confession away but being the jerk that he was, he pulled on my arm and forced my face to look at his.

"Hey, stop it. It hurts... I thought you're gentle towards girls?" I half-heartedly smile but his actions held me on place.

"Does this face looks like I'm joking? I'm serious about you." He leaned closer to my face, enough to make me feel hot.

-♚♔♚-

"Shut up! You know nothing about what he had gone through, so don't talk like you know everything about him!" I totally lost my cool.

Flustered, I clamped my hands on my mouth and immediately left the scene.

Yona stood there with the others, frozen and shocked.

The Ji-Ahn they know would never do such a thing like getting flustered over such a trivial matter.

-♚♔♚-

"Ji-Ahn..."

"Soo-won..."

Silence filled the air while we stared at each other for a long time.

None of us dared to speak until Yona broke the tension that grew heavier.

"You know each other?"

Well, for starters, I am his first love. Not to mention, fiancee.

How am I supposed to say all this?

-♚♔♚-

Yep, that ends this teaser version which is released earlier than it was supposed to be.

PM me for questions!~

~Jee