Filler

Chapter 7.5

"Umm.. do I know you?" Yona had a quzzical look on her lovely face.

She obviously didn't remember me.

Ouch.

"Goodness! I'm your long lost sister!"

She gasped and stared at me in shock, believing my joke.

Well who wouldn't? We have something in common afterall; our hair.

Even the late King believed it too. So.. why not?

And I noticed how she looked at me with amazement.

"I thought I'm the only one with red hair." She muttered.

"Stop messing with the Princess' already messed up head." Hak came to her side before placing his hand on Yona's head.

The princess wasn't pleased as she began to smack him on the arm playfully. Although it was Mun-deok who landed the last hit on Hak for insulting the Princess.

Somehow, I felt relieved.

"I'm Ji-Ahn. I used to go at the castle with my father and well... we played together but that was only once. So I understand if you forgot about me." I hesitantly told her, avoiding 'that' topic as much as possible.

Even so, my smile did not falter.

"I'm really sorry. Wait- you knew?" Her eyes widened and turned to face Hak in a little panic.

"That you're a Princess? Yep." I plainly said, eyeing her reactions. "You don't have to be cautious around me."

"Princess, what did I tell you about talking to suspicious strangers?" Hak butted in that I have to throw back a retort.

"Wow, who do you think is far more hideous, and creepy here? I'm an innocent and frail girl, you jerk. How can I be suspicious?"

Yona looked like she agreed so I wore my victory grin when his comeback was stopped by the princess.

"I really thought it was just a dream."

"A dream?" I asked.

"Yes, I saw someone with the same hair as mine and we played together but she never came back after that. Was that you?"

I reluctantly nodded.

I don't really want to talk about what happend after that so I immediately changed the topic.

"Will you bring me with you Yona?" I asked again.

This time, I won't let this conversation stray.

"I don't know.." she mumbled then looked at Hak as if wanting to know his opinion on this.

"I can provide money and other necessary things in your journey." I added.

"How will you know we're leaving on a journey?" Hak questioned me with a doubtful look.

"Instincts." I briefly replied and averted my gaze to the red head who was thinking deeply.

"Think about it Yona. I'll get your answer tomorrow." After that, I pretended to yawn.

"Tired?" Uncle asked, which made me nod my head.

"Han Dae will show you to your room."

The blonde boy came, right after his name was called.

The next thing I knew, I was lying on the soft bed. I was too tired to even care about something Uncle said and drifted off to sleep.

-/-

The next morning, I woke up too early.

I was agitated because I haven't seen my one and only companion and was afraid that something has happend.

It took me a little while to search for my horse but on my way there, I found Hak and Yona having a little moment.

They both looked so serious that it made me stop and stay for awhile, intrigued.

It was like watching a drama and having a VIP ticket to their show.

Even if I can't hear what they're talking about, I have a clue.

All of a sudden, Hak attempted to leave and Yona grabbed a hold of his arm to make him face her.

I whistled playfully.

How bold Yona.

Well, that's enough sneaking around.

I got back on my tracks but nearly jumped when I saw Han Dae with Yue.

I grinned childishly and hugged my horse on the neck.

"Aww, I miss you!"

"I'm glad I saw you. I thought you already left and that's when I saw your horse."

"Thank you!"

He gave me the reins and I in return gave him a peck on the cheeks.

He covered his burning cheeks and stuttered a 'your welcome'.

"Flirting so early in the morning? How shameful." Hak's sarcastic voice sounded behind me.

I spun on my heels and crossed my arms.

"How big coming from you. Didn't you just do the same? And with a Princess? How shameful Hak."

He must have thought no one saw them because his reaction was priceless.

They were both a blushing mess.

"Seriously Hak? Are you a five year old?"

I giggled.

"I'd say he's a virgin." Tae-Woo appeared with Uncle and the others.

His comment made me laugh even more.

"What did you do to the Princess again, you worthless brat!" Uncle smacked him on the head.

This scene is too familiar. It's too funny.

"Umm.. Ji-ahn, right?"

I turned to Yona who called my name with a sheepish smile.

"You can come with us."

"Really? Yay!"

I tackled her with a hug but not that hard to send us falling to the ground. It's only enough to tell her how happy I am with her decision.

Aftet saying our goodbyes and teary messages to each other, Uncle pulled me to a private conversation.

"As much as possible, please don't use your rank anymore. I'm not saying this as the Wind Tribe's general but as your grandfather."

I really have no choice.

"I'll try." I replied and gave him one last hug.

"Hey." Han Dae interrupted, seeing that my conversation with Uncle finally ended.

"Thank you for everything~" I stated, beaming.

"No problem. Be careful out there."

"Will do."

He looked like he was about to say something but Hak already called for me.

"Are you done flirting?"

He's really pissing me off.

"Yhup. Have you?"

He didn't reply so I went over to Yona who was preoccupied with the vast scenery in front of us.

"Where shall we go?" I asked.

"To the priest somewhere in those mountains."

♚♚♔♔♚♚♔♔♚♚♔♔♚♚♔♔

Even my chapters are crappy these days.. sorry~

It'll be better though.

~Jee