The Wolf Is Kidnapped + Fang's Confession

♚Chapter 34♔   

According to how I usually play this game wherein the maximum is 5 days, they would've apologized and agreed to let me go by now.

So,

"WHY IS NO ONE COMING?!" I screamed on my pillow, muffling the sound and avoiding unnecessary attention.

"What's wrong Milady? Are you hungry? Do you want anything?" Min-soo asked behind me in concern.

"That's it!" I bolted up from the bed and hugged Min-soo. "You're a genius Min-soo!"

"Umm I don't really get it but I'm glad you're back." He smiled at me, a little shy at our closeness. "So, what is it you mean by "that's it!" Milady?"

I grinned mischievously.

"I won't eat food for a few days. I'll rebel against the King and his evil subordinates until they let me go."

"I absolutely refuse Milady! I don't want to risk your health for such a reason!" Min-soo looked very determined and even angry at my selfish request. "Think of other safe options. Self-harm is prohibited!"

Aww. I pouted.

"Acting cute won't help either!"

"Tsk. I was so close to freedom." I laid down on my back, brooding over my servant's restrictions.

I can't exactly push my reasoning if Min-soo gave me that look.

"How about I just kidnap you then?"

Oh my.

Who would give such a wonderful, ingenious idea?

I rose up from the bed, sitting on the edge.

"Speak lowly servant." I asked Fang who sneaked his way into my room through the window.

"Call me that again and I swear-"

"Fine, just tell me!"

Min-soo was about ready to pop our little fantasy but I held up a hand in his direction.

"Tell you what? It's exactly that. I can kidnap you. I'm sick of this place anyways."

"Ohh! Good ide-"

"But what about Yue Milady?"

I froze. Let's see.

"How about you kidnap me while riding my horse? You know what they say, 'Hitting two horses with one stone', of course the other horse is you and I'm the stone."

Fang didn't look happy at my, I didn't want to call it but; lame joke.

Min-soo sighed in resignation and let us discuss while he prepared some tea. He made sure to listen in on our conversation in case we get sidetracked. Fang and I aren't exactly the best combination to plan out a peaceful scheme that doesn't involve violence.

"What?! We're ditching the horse scene?! But that would've been so cool!" I whined.

"Riding an injured horse isn't my style. It would be faster this way too." He explained.

As much as I want to deny it, he's right.

"Then how about Yue? I can't just leave him. He's very important to me."

"I might be able to do something about that Milady so just leave him to me and continue with your plan." Min-soo gave me a steaming cup of jasmine tea.

"Thanks Min-soo. Then we'll go with the plan in three days."

"Why not do it now?" Fang suggested, unperturbed by the glare Min-soo just threw at him.