Chapter 5: The Audition

Chapter 5:

The Audition

(Abbie's POV)

"April 11-13 is the date everybody! Put it on your calendars. X-Factor Season 7." The reporter said, reading her cue cards.

"We'll be looking forward for more talented contestants this time." Simon Cowell says with a tone of encouragement.

I was having breakfast when I heard about it. And then I thought of Harry. It wouldn't be bad if he would try out. I mean, his voice is amazing!

"Hey Harry!" I shouted out my window. He couldn't here me since he had his headphones on, but I could here him singing Free Fallin'. I searched for an eraser on my desk and threw it on his window.

"Oh hey, Baba! whattup?" He greets, removing his headphones.

That nickname, well I'm used to it now.

"You know X-Factor Season 7? They will be holding auditions on the 11th. You could try out for it. Give it a chance." I announce, bringing out my phone and checking what day April 11 is. "It's a Sunday. Two days from now." I added.

He looked at me, his eyebrow raising. I've never seen anyone with eyes so beautiful that I didn't want to take my sight off of his.

"Hmm.. Okay. But only if you'd be there for me." He stated, with a smile that made me fall in love with his dimple.

"Yes, yes! I will be!! I'm coming over there right now."

It was hard shouting off from windows so being beside him would be a lot easier. I ran downstairs and I heard Flo cry. Her chewable toy fell so I had to carry her up and stop her from crying further. Harry once told me he liked kids and when he would have his own, he wanted it to be a girl and name her Darcy.

"Uncle Edgar! I'd be at Harry's. can I bring Flo with me?" My uncle was watching football with my dad in the living room when i got there.

"Yeah, okay. But bring some milk eith you." Aunt Lisa handed me a bottle she had just prepared.

She has finally stopped crying when Harry opened the door.

"Hello there baby girl. How are yah?" He takes he from me and kisses her tummy, creating a loud giggle from her lips. They two look so adorable especially my best friend who was baby talking.

We all got up to his room and stayed there. No, it wasn't my first time to be there but no offense, I still don't like the color combination of his orange sheets and his blue wallpaper. I know I'm not into interior design, but try to imagine your walls were turquoise blue, and your bed sheets are neon orange. Like hell no.

I made myself comfortable on his bed and I moved my gaze to his laptop which was folded closed but I could see the green light blinking. I opened it and it asked me for a password.

"Your name." He said, wiping baby Flo's cheeks.

"My name?"

"Your name." He said again.

I typed in Abbie.

Incorrect Password.

"I said 'Yourname', no spaces." He laughed, laying the baby on his bed.

Okay, now that was embarrassing. Why the hell did I think that my name has got to do with this? Shame.

His wallpaper was a picture of me and him, taken at the wedding gig. He had an arm over my shoulder, my hand on my waist. He had his tongue out and my lips pouting. I would like to admit that we looked cute.