Chapter 33: Finally

Note: Hey guys! I hope this chapter's worth it. I did my best to write it and I really wanna know what you think. Ily x

Chapter 33

Finally

(Abbie's POV)

"..I'm pregnant."

The look on his face wasn't satisfying at all. I saw his large hands ball into fists on his lap until he brushed his hair with his fingers angrily. He stood up and took one last look at me, shaking his head in disappointment.

"What did I miss?" Louis asks, raising both his wet hands in the air. He's probably from the bathroom. He was caught off guard by the loud slamming of the hotel room's door.

"Abbie's preggie." Eleanor tells him, standing up to hug her boyfriend.

"Uhh.. who's the father?" Louis asks in confusion, moving his gaze to Niall.

Nialler's mouth grew wide. "What? Me? No!"

"Then.. who?"

"Harry! Duh!" Niall snaps, clearly annoyed that Louis accused him of being the father of my child.

Well at this point, I kinda wish Niall is the father. I know how he could be there for me and how he can be responsible enough. Not like Harry. It was heart breaking to see his reaction and I was disappointed to see him leave, not wanting to take part in the baby's life. Our baby's life.

"How could that be possible? I mean Niall was the last person you had sex with!" Louis was seriously still lost and confused.

"WHAT?" Niall and I said in sync.

"You and Niall! Harry told me that the morning after his birthday, he heard Niall having an orgasm and he was with you and-"

"You did what-" Liam joins Louis.

"You two didn't tell this to us-" Eleanor started speaking too.

"I thought you and Harry-" Perrie follows up.

"Niall you're the fa-"

"GUYS SHUT THE HELL UP AND LISTEN!" I yell, shutting them up. There was a slight pinch in my stomach but I ignored it. "NIALL AND I DIDN'T HAVE SEX, OKAY? WE WERE JUST TALKING AND JOKING AROUND. WE DIDN'T KNOW IT WOULD MAKE SUCH A BIG DEAL." Each of my words were clearly emphasized and I hope it would make the situation better.

"Well it did-"

"I DIDN'T KNOW-"

"But you also told Harry." Louis replies.

"Told him what?" I asked.

"Harry asked you if you had sex and you said yes and that it felt great-"

"What no! He was murmuring and I thought what he meant was settled. I mean I've settled things with Niall. But sex? Of course not!"

"Oh." was all Louis could say. "I better call Harry."

"He's doing it?" Liam asks, exchanging glances with Tommo.

"The papers were set just this morning." Louis tells him, his phone on his ear. "Damn it he's not answering!"

"This is not good." Liam shakes his head.

Uhh- am I the only one lost here? What are they talking about?

"Harry's doing what? Papers for what? Guys?"I finally get to ask.

I looked at Louis who was busy clicking his phone, then to Zayn and Perrie who were looking at each other in confusion, to Eleanor who had her palm on her head, to Niall who was doing the same thing I'm doing, then Liam who was the only person looking back at me.