Chapter 7: Meeting the Boys

Chapter 7:

Meeting the Boys

(Abbie's POV)

I was flying alone this time, no parents, no brother, and it was unusual for them to allow me to do so. I guess they finally realized how happy I am and how much I'm fitting in with the environment in London. Aunt Lisa even suggested to just let me continue my classes there and let me stay at their house, but that plan is still pending.

Harry said they were going to fetch me at the airport and I'm really excited to meet everyone. This summer, they will be making their album in Los Angeles, working with some really cool producers, as how Harry would describe them. To top that, I'm going along with them. So my next destination isn't really London, but Los Angeles.

"Ms. Reyes?" The front desk made me take my eyes off my phone. Harry had sent me a picture of his new brown boots and I had to reply quickly, praising it.

"Sorry, yeah?"

She moved her gaze back on her screen. "Apparently, Mr. Styles booked you to a first class travel,"

He what?

" -and that guy in the navy blue suit will be assisting you. Enjoy your travel!"

Holy shiz- that got me really shocked. I mean I haven't been to first class! I was pampered throughout the flight, getting free wine, unlimited food and good movies to watch in my own seat. Can i stay here forever?

I arrived in LAX at around 11 in the morning. Harry wasn't replying to my messages so I didn't really know where to go. All i did was stand like a fool just outside the exit while everyone left in either their own cars or ride in somebody else's.

I was about to run back inside and hop on the plane back home, note to sarcasm by the way, when a guy wearing a black peaked cap and matching uniform, approached me . A little bit of his black hair was showing off and he had dark sunglasses and a walkie-talkie. He was also awkwardly holding a white board that stated:

BABA (a.k.a. Abby Reyes)

"That's me!" I tapped his shoulder as I pulled my luggage behind me.

He looked at me for a second or two and smiled. "Follow me."

I do as I'm told, me following after him, but not until he started singing. "Isn't she lovely.." Well he has a nice voice.

Another guy went up to me and he was wearing matching outfits with the singing guy. Some of his blonde hair stuck out above his forehead and I swear I saw him make some kind of gesture before taking my luggage and carrying it for me.

"Isn't she wonderful.." This other guy sang too- wait what?

They lead me to this limo where a third guy, also wearing the same thing except for the hat, opened the trunk. What is with these guys and matching uniformd? It's scaring me.

"Isn't she precious.."

Why the fuck are you singing the same song? My mind screams but I try my best not to say it out loud. This is getting really really really awkward. It seemed like no one was minding them but me.

The driver got out of the vehicle and looks at me as he slightly shifts his sunglasses.

"Less than one minute old."

I'm starting to think this isn't a coincidence at all, because duh, where's Harry? He could be any of these lads!

The limo's door opened and a guy hopped out. He was in a semi-formal attire, white long sleeves, black pants, and those familiar shiny brown boots. He had brown curly hair and those familiar emerald eyes made contact with mine, sending my heart to melt away.