Epilogue

Epilogue

The front door closed and I heard Harry's stomps disappear. I was sitting on our bed, crying, but making sure the kids can't hear me. Scattered on the floor, just below my feet, were pieces of paper that my husband angrily threw on the ground before zooming out.

I didn't know what got into me. I didn't know why I had to do it.

It's been long when I saw him smooching Cara Delevigne. It was for publicity, for the band to be up on the trend again. But hearing him say those words in front of the public felt like what he's saying is real. I knew it was a lie. He told me to understand. But i just couldn't.

"Cara has never left my mind. The truth is, I missed her." His hand reached for the back of her waist. "We are just friends though. It was a friendly kiss, because duh, I have a wife waiting for me to get home, remember?" He laughed, not knowing that there's someone here, crying her heart out.

"Harry how do you think your wife would react to this?" One reporter asks, holding a mic below his chin. "Wouldn't she be mad?"

He put an arm on the person, "Mate, my wife is the most understanding person in the world. I mean really, who wouldn't want to kiss a Victoria's Secret model right?"

"Got a good point there Styles!" They joked around.

Outside our London home, floods of reporters crowded, desperately wanting to ask me for an interview and get a glimpse of my twins. We never had any privacy since that day.

And maybe that's why I had to do it.

He promised to stand up against management. He promised to put me first before his career. We made a vow in front of the Almighty and the rest of our family. But I just don't know how he can expect me to understand him kissing his ex girlfriend infront of the world. Pain started filling up inside me, and it continued on for weeks, until I couldn't handle it anymore.

Minutes ago..

"What are these?" Harry asks, tearing up the envelope that was just mailed by my lawyer. "You've been meeting up with Mr. Campbell and you never told me?" He laughed, noticing I had no reaction.

But his smile disappeared as soon as he read those 7 bold letters at the top of the paper.

DIVORCE.

"What's this for?!" He angrily yelled, slamming the door of our bedroom since the kids were in the other room taking their afternoon nap. "You're filing for divorce?! What for?!"

"Harry.." I mumbled, tears starting to stream down my face. "..it's for the best."

He glared at me and I could tell his eyes were full of anger and discontentment. "What the fuck are you talking about?! Are you even thinking right now?!"

"Don't you fucking yell at me!" I angrily said back, standing to face him.

He gave out a loud sigh, "I'm not yelling. I'm just raising my voice! Now tell me, what is this for?!"

I tried to calm myself so I can say my words clearly, "I couldn't take it anymore Haz. It's too much. Damn I didn't know these are the consequences I had to face after marrying someone like you."

There was an akward silence until he finally came up with something to say, "Don't you dare tell me you're regretting all of these! We have two kids in the other room, sleeping, and I don't want them to wake up and see that their parents aren't together anymore!"

I kept silent, not knowing what to say back to him. At first I was so strong and sure when I made my decision. But now, I never knew this could also be my weak point.