Chapter 11: Me & Her

Chapter 11:

Me & Her

(Niall's POV)

I've never been this happy my entire life. Right now I just feel complete like every part of me is in the right place in the right time. And it all happened when she came into my life. I know, I'm sounding cheesy but it's true. I mean have you ever fallen in love with someone who can love you even if you're not rich, famous and handsome? Abbie loves me not because I'm Niall Horan from One Direction, but because I am Niall Horan, and that's the thing that makes me want to keep her forever.

Barely a month.

Yes, I'm left with less than 36 days to be with her before she goes back to school again. This time is going to be different. Why? Well it's because this time, I'd be at the risk of losing her. Not like before, I was just worried about our friendship.

But hey, if it worked the last time, it still will this time, right?

I guess this is how Louis, Liam and Zayn feel whenever they have to separate from their girls for a long time.

"You'll get used to it." Zayn advices, digging in the bag of Ruffles.

"It's just hard at first. But the pain of not getting to see her often will always be there." Louis takes the seat beside me. "You have no idea how scared I am that maybe Eleanor would find someone who can be there for her all the time."

"Eleanor wouldn't do that." I tell him and he gives me this cheekish smile.

Liam took the guitar that I was holding on my lap and strums a few simple chords, "Are you sure it's her mate? Is she really the one worth your time and efforts?"

Well I've never doubted her feelings for me, and mine for her. I love her and she loves me back. She's never said those three words though, but she's showing it through her actions. That's enough for me to keep this relationship going.

I nod and Liam speaks again, "Abbie's such a sweet and caring girl. You're lucky, mate."

Yeah. I guess I am. No wait- I know I am.

Zayn was scanning through some channels and stops when it lands on the channel we all despised the most.

"E! News brings you the latest Celebrity Birthdays!"

"Oh my pringles- Abbie's birthday is in two days!" I freaked out, brushing my fingers through my hair.

How can I possibly forget my girlfriend's birthday? I'm such a dumbass.

"I never forgot it." Zayn boasts and I throw a pillow at him. "Ow!"

"Where are we celebrating?" Louis tries to help me out.

Where? When? How? Damn- I'm seriously panicking right now. To make things worse, this might actually be her last birthday we'd get to spend together.

Liam points his index finger to the painting of the Eiffel Tower that was hanging on the wall, "The City of Love."

Abbie has always wished to go to Paris but she never got the chance to do so. Liam's right! I could make that wish of hers come true! Paul can easily get us there, and book us a nice hotel without disrupting our schedules.

"-it wasn't that bad!" I heard Abbie's laughter as she stepped in the room. She was laughing and giggling as Harry follows behind her.

What took her so long? She said they'll just be grabbing some coffee at Starbuck's and will be back in a few minutes. But here she is, with her guy best friend, five hours later.