Chapter 34: Just Go With It

Note: Dedicated to my bff @qwerthreeuiop again. You're balot scenes are here! Sorry if its kinda lame but I did try my best though. Haha! ;) Ily xx

Chapter 34

Just Go With It

(Abbie's POV)

Perrie and Zayn's wedding is already three days from now. Everything was all set and yes, Louis will be the best man. The rest of the boys will be the groom's men.

The gown, oh it's perfect! Eleanor, Danielle and I were with Perrie when Gucci offered the design. I know right? Gucci, like woah. Also, there will be a live streaming of the event to update the fans. This one was Zayn's idea.

Have I also mentioned that Sophia and Liam broke up? They did like a couple of weeks ago. Liam eventually found out his girl was only after his fame and money because she wanted to be a model. So much for being a bitch, yeah? And now he's trying to build up what has been lost between Danielle and him, which is pretty sweet.

"I'm so tired, Niall. Can we go back home now?" I whimper, referring to me and Harry's flat. I live there now so I could really call it home. The rest of the gals are currently staying there in preparation for the upcoming wedding which will be at a 5-star restaurant uphill. We haven't checked the venue but Louis said it's magnificent.

"But I'm hungryyy." Nialler complains, carrying four shopping bags.

We were at the mall, shopping a little bit early for baby equipments. I mean my due date won't be 'til four more months but I'm here with my besfriend, picking out pink and blue tiny socks. He insisted but I think he's just keeping me from home.

"Niall we just ate lunch!"

"That was two hours agooooo." He whines some more.

I plopped down at one of the benches by the center area. "But this place has too many people."

He sat down beside me and sighed. "Where do you propose we eat?"

"Nando's?" As I said that, his eyes lit up and happiness showered all over his face. "Well finally he agrees."

Niall and I hopped in his black range rover and he drove carefully to the nearest Nando's restaurant.

"I'll have the usual!" He blurts out to the waitress and she nods as if she gets it.

"I'll have whatever he's having." I tell her. Niall's eyes went wide as if saying you can't finish all that!

"What? I'm hungry too!" I confessed and pointed to my belly.

We ate as if we haven't eaten for days. Niall finished his meal first and he's right. I couldn't finish mine so he ate it instead. God this guy has a huge appetite.

"Next time we buy you a lighter meal." He speaks while chewing his last bite.

I rolled my eyes and said, "That's why you never have a girlfriend!"

We were about to leave when my phone rang.

BFF Isabel Calling..

"Isabel? Don't tell me you're in London already?"

"I am actually. The plane arrived a day earlier than I've estimated." Her voice was sweet and I could tell she was trying hard to work with her English accent.

"It's fine. Niall and I will be on our way to fetch you at the airport." I assured her and dropped the call. Niall looks at me and nods.

"Is she fun?" He suddenly asks, as if trying to take interest in her.