Chapter 19: Damn It (A Flashback Chapter)

Note: This chapter is dedicated to @messedupbun. Just wanted to say that IT STARTED WITH A TWEET is my NUMBER ONE FAVORITE FAN FIC! i mean im like going gaga over it. reading it for the nth time. Oh gosh I love you xx I wish I could be as good as you. Haha. Cheers to that! XD xoxo, Bhie :)

Chapter 19:

Damn It (A Flashback Chapter)

(Harry's POV)

I stayed up late that night when she left. I couldn't sleep even though I tried. Lou said I'd get over this somehow, but I doubt I can.

Days passed and damn it, I'm missing her terribly. I'm too weak, too broken, to call or even text her. That's why I'd get jealous to hear Niall sometimes, in the middle of the night, talking to my best friend, telling her how much he loves her and that he'll never let her go.

"Hey mate. I have an idea. Why don't we hook you up with some ladies I know? That could get your mind off of things." Louis insists, lying beside me under the sun. We were hanging out in the hotel's pool area, before we proceed to our Meet and Greet session tonight.

I took off my sunglasses and looked at him with desperation in my eyes, "Would that work?"

"You've done it before, right?"

Yeah, I did. But didn't I regret it in the end? I told Abbie I wouldn't do it again. But thinking deeper, she probably doesn't care about me anymore. She's probably too in love with Niall to even think about me.

I nod, "I'll give it another try."

Time flew fast and we suddenly have one week left before the release of our second album. That got us all excited and we were even nominated for different awards, which was amazing.

The night after we recorded our last song, I noticed Niall was grumpy and upset. He's been holding his phone the entire day, texting and calling someone who seems to be inconsiderate enough to bother answering him.

"You alright, Nialler?" I asked, sitting on top of him and messing with his hair.

"Stop it Harry!" He pushed me away, making me fall on the carpeted floor.

"I'll take that as a no."

He rolled his eyes and went back to texting. I wanted to lighten up the mood so I grabbed his phone and ran around the hotel room, with Niall chasing after me. The other boys, in their boxers, joined the fun, and we ended up forgetting why we started running in the first place.

*****

WE LOVE YOU ONE DIRECTION!

WE HAVE 1D INFECTION.

DIRECTIONERS UNITE!

Signs were held high up in the air as we entered the red carpet for tonight's awards show. We handsomely wore our neatly ironed black tuxedos and bow ties, making fans scream our names on top of their lungs.

The media desperately wanted to take us for an interview, which we kindly gave them.

"So what's new with your second album?" A reporter asks, holding a mic just in front of us.

Louis answered her, "Well we have Ed Sheeran and Kelly Clarkson co-writing some songs. They are really good."

They were throwing a lot of questions and we had a hard time focusing on just one.

"What's the name of your second album-"

"Are you going to be sued for another copyright infringement-"