Chapter 9: Harry's Issues

Chapter 9:

Harry's Issues

(Abbie's POV)

If I'm wearing out from the tour, what about the boys? I mean I'm feeling weak and under-energized from flying from one place to another. And yes, the boys had to be injected vitamins for their adrenalin to catch up. The thing is, I think Harry had too much of this energy especially since he's 18 now, legal to drown himself in alcohol and late night partying.

For the next two months, the boys will be touring North America, plus London and New Zealand. I've been having some fun time with baby Lux too during the times when I'm not allowed to be with the boys.

"You know, Harry really likes you." Lou Teasdale said as she experimented with my hair.

"You must mean Niall. He's a sweet guy." I reply, correcting her information.

"Oh. He hasn't told you anything, hasn't he?" She counts 5 seconds before taking the rolling iron off my hair. "Coward lad." She shakes her head.

"Wait I'm confused. Are we talking about Harry Styles or Niall Horan?"

"Ugh you are so slow! I'm talking about Harry. I mean haven't you noticed the way he looks at you and how he would be too protective of you when it comes to everything? Especially against Niall."

Well, I noticed how Harry looked at me since White Eskimo's wedding gig, but I downgraded myself too much after realizing what kind of girl he likes. I was way far behind them, so I thought it was just a normal thing- being friendzoned. That's why I pushed away those feelings.

"He's just doing his job as my bestfriend, Lou."

"You sure?" She wiggles her eyebrows as she takes another wave of my hair. "What about Niall? Do you like him?"

I blush at the mention of his name. "Well he's different. Good different. And he mostly has the qualities of the perfect guy."

"So you do like him?"

"Maybe?" I giggled and my mind paused to think of him.

*****

It was the third week of June when Harry and Niall got sick after their concert. We were in Anaheim and the summer heat was killing us. They weren't able to attend the conference and some fans were disappointed, but they understood somehow. The physician said they just needed a three day rest before they can be back on the road. Of course, I volunteered to take care of them both.

"You didn't have to do this you know. You'd miss the fun in Disneyland." Niall, who was sitting on the sofa with me, insists as I wrap the blanket around him tighter.

Harry was in the other room, fast asleep. I had to monitor his temperature from time to time since he still has the fever.

"It's fine, really." Our hands brush against each other and I felt this electric shock in my veins. "You'd do the same for me, right?"

"Of course. But it's just a cold. I'm a lot bette- achoo!"

"A lot better, huh?" I mock him and he laughs. He shrugs and stands on his feet.

"Hey- where are you going?" I try to pull him back but he was too strong. "Come back here!"

"Chill out. I'll just borrow Hazza's laptop." He went to the other room and came back with my best friend's MacBook in his arm.

He opened it and as it usually does, it asked for a password. I typed in Yourname but it said incorrect.

"It's a different password maybe?" Niall shifts in his seat so he can empty the space between us. "Try your actual name."