Chapter 18: Back With the Boys

Just a real life update. Niall is now officially an uncle! Ohmyy gosh <333

Note: I would like to dedicate this to @styleswish! I mean I joined the Double Trouble cover contest on ig. I didn't win, but it was worth the try! Haha I love the story and hope you'll update soon!! :xx Love ya darlin :)

Chapter 18:

Back With the Boys

(Harry's POV)

My lids tried to open but my eyes were too irritated by the sun's rays that my nerves were forcing it to remain closed. I sat up straight, my back aching from the hard ground that I fell asleep on. Abbie lay beside me, still dozed off. I could see the mark of her bra line brought about by her fitting shirt. It gave me a tingly feeling. I mean yeah I've felt this with all the other girls I've been with before, but not my best friend. This seems kind of unusual.

I tried to stretch out my legs and I tirelessly stood up as soon as I heard the cabin's back door open.

"I've been looking for you guys everywhere! What are you doing here?" Gemma interrogated, putting a hand on her waist. I laughed, pulling my tight pants up and fixing my wrinkled sweater.

"Were you here all night? Oh gosh, what did you do? Did you ki-" I ran to her and covered her mouth before she says another word and wake Abbie.

"Hush sis. She's still sleeping. What time is it anyway?" My raspy voice was low and I could smell my morning breath which was disgusting.

She shoved my hand away and rolled her eyes, "It's 8. We barely have three hours before we leave."

This family vacation is so short. My parents will be leaving for their honeymoon tomorrow, Gemma's visiting her boyfriend in two days, and I will be going to Italy tonight to meet up with the boys before we go to Mexico together.

We got inside the cabin and the aroma of good 'ol bacon and eggs went up our nostrils, leading us to the kitchen. Dad is a really good chef! Breakfast was served as each of us sat on the vacant stools and dug in the delicious meal.

Mom was preparing hot chocolate and when she handed out the mugs, her left eyebrow raised, "Where's Abbie?"

I folded my lips and looked down on my food, trying to avoid her eye contact. I could sense she's waiting for my response-

"HARRRYYYY EDWAAARD STYLESSSSS!!!" The yell was too high pitched so it's definitely not mom nor Gemma. It came from outside.

The back door slammed and I saw Abbie stomping towards us- well towards me.

"YOU BIG HEADED FREAK! YOU JUST LEFT ME THERE ALONE!" Her hair was a mess and her top was wet, maybe because of the moist of the grass ground.

She crossed her arms in front of her, "WHAT THE HELL?! STOP STARING!" I didn't realize I was looking at her- uhh- chest?

"What do you expect me to do? Carry you all the way back to your room? That would be tiring! Besides, I didn't want to interrupt your conversation with Niall in your dreams." I teased and she turned red like a tomato.

"Niall, I still love you. Please don't leave-" I tried imitating her voice in the best possible way. It was my first time to hear her talk in her sleep and it was pretty funny for me. Her fingers clipped on my biceps and my eyes squinted feeling the pain of her pinch.

"STOP IT STOP IT STOP IT!! WELL YOU COULD'VE WOKEN ME UP! I MIGHT HAVE GOTTEN RAPED!" This time she slapped my arm and I can't believe I was being tortured by a girl who looked so cute getting mad at me.