Chapter 17: Months Ago (A Flashback Chapter)

Note: Dedicated to my BFF, @qwerthreeuiop. Thanks for the super awesome banner! Hey Readers, do read her story called The Missing Half. You'll definitely beg her for more updates! haha :> I love you Isabel and I miss you! <33

Chapter 17:

Months Ago (A Flashback Chapter)

(Abbie's POV)

City of London School. That was the only private high school that accredited my previous subjects in my old school. Dad was based in Central London, far away from my aunt and the Styles' residence. But I don't think it would make a difference if we lived near them since Harry's never home anyway and everyone would just be too busy with their own stuff.

I can be your hero baby. I can kiss away the pain..

"Ms. Reyes?"

I will stand by you forever, you can take my breath away.

"I'm sorry Mr. Labrador. Please continue." I desperately pressed the end call button of my damn phonr. It was my fault I forgot to put it on silent mode and I end up turning the damn thing off.

My teacher glared at me angrily, "This will be the last time that phone should ring or you'll be out of this class."

I nodded embarrassingly. Another hour passed by and the science room was silent as we took in our lesson on speed and velocity. I felt a tap on my back as I buried my head in my hands on my desk.

"It might be an emergency. It might be Niall." AJ, my lab partner, says.

"If it is him, he'll understand. I'm new at this school and I can't take any risks of getting myself expelled." I told her.

Ally Joe was the only girl in my school who isn't acting fake around me. I mean yeah she's a fan, especially of Harry, but she doesn't keep bugging me on what the boys are currently doing every second of the day. What am I? Their keeper? And also because she lives two houses down from where we live.

We got out of class and I turned on my phone.

6 missed calls and 2 new messages.

Geez, not even enough to be called an emergency. I put my phone back in my skirt's pocket.

"Abbie! You're needed in the Student's Affair Office!" I heard someone say as I left the bathroom with AJ.

Have I also mentioned that I am the current president of the student council, head of the homecoming committee, and leader of the debate club. I blame my transcript for recording every single detail about me. Now I'm left with all these pressure and I haven't even had a year in this institution!

I hurried my way down the hall, stepping one foot after the other.

"So am I getting that date tonight, babe?" Chad enunciated as I walk pass him.

"In your dreams Chad!" I answered, not even turning to face him.

"I'm free!" AJ blurted out, winking.

"Actually I'm busy tonight. Got to do a lot of homework." He says back to her before disappearing in our sight. 

After making many left and right turns and almost getting myself lost in the campus, I finally arrive in the office. The secretary, in her gray casual office attire, sat in her desk just beside the door.

"Hello. Mrs. Curtis wanted to see me?" I asked politely, slowly shutting the door behind me.

She looked at me from head to toe, possibly searching her mind to know who I am. I mean I haven't been to this office and I've never seen this person before. But then I thought to myself that she's just probably impressed to see how my purple checkered skirt that reached up to the middle of my thigh and my white long-sleeved top who's collar was held in place by my necktie, fitted me perfectly. I myself also liked this school's uniform. It's so classy and I even had to wear this black knee socks and white low cut converse sneakers.