Chapter 30: Misconception

Chapter 30

Misconception

(Harry's POV)

The closing of the door awakened me and I was surprised to see I was alone in bed. Maybe Abbie's just in the bathroom. I sat up, glancing over the pile of clothes at the end of the bed.

"How'd you know there's one in there?" She asked.

"All hotel rooms have one." I idiotically replied with a smirk.

"Can you order some vodka too?" She requested, referring to room service.

"Later." I tell her as I began ripping the wrapper.

"Please?" She teased. God she's so beautiful and irresistible. I kissed her stomach and immediately dialed on the phone.

"Yes, 2 vodkas please? Extra strong." I growl and I saw her giggle. "Now where were we?"

Last night is certainly one of the best nights of my life. Here I was, smiling at the memory of it, looking like a fool.

"Bab? You in here?" I knocked on the bathroom but no one was answering. I wore my last night's clothes back, I would've worn fresh ones but this isn't my room, and went out to the living room but it too was empty and peaceful.

Damn it. I knew she regretted this. I am so stupid to believe she didn't!

"Liam?" I knocked on his room, expecting him to let me in anytime soon. "It's Harry. Can I come in?"

"Hey. Liam's in the bathroom. He'll be out in a while." Sophia tells me when she opened the door. "You can sit on the bed."

"Thanks." I murmured. This is my room too you know. I took my place on the seat next to the huge balcony. "How are you?" I asked, trying to get rid of my impatience.

"I'm good." She answers. "Hey I have this silly question to ask you."

"Yeah?"

"That Abbie girl."

"What about her?" I almost growl. She better not say anything bad about her.

"Well.." She begins. "..she doesn't like me does she?"

Nobody likes you except Liam bitch. "She gets moody sometimes. Just bear with her." And because we prefer Danielle.

She was about to answer when finally Liam showed up. "Good morning lad!"

"I don't know if there's anything to be good about this morning." I weakly tell him.

"Sophia go take a shower." He instructs, realizing I want to talk to him alone. But she doesn't follow. "Just take a damn shower!" He raises his voice. Finally she obeyed.

"We had sex  last night, Liam." I tell him, no doubts, no holding back, just pure honesty. Man to man.

"Wait you what?!" He looks at me surprised. "Doesn't she have this not-doing-it-'til-im-married rule?"

"I- well.." I tried collecting myself so I can say the right words. "She said she didn't regret it."

"Oh. That's goo-"

"But when I woke up, she was gone. Maybe she did regret it. Damn it. But I don't Liam. I don't." My heart was sinking in my chest at the thought of her wishing she could turn back time.

"Oh c'mon. I know Abbie too well. We all do. She's been with us throughout our career. And seeing how happy you two are together? I know she doesn't regret it." He assures and I can feel a little comfort inside me.