Chapter 14: Still Trying

Note: this chapter is dedicated yo @pizzaluver. Thanks for being one of my inpirations in making a fan fixtion. I mean you guys are just sooo good!! Lots of love, dear. :** Xx

Chapter 14:

Still Trying

(Harry's POV)

I loved you, Hazza.

A simple statement with 4 words and 14 letters said in 2 seconds.

My best friend loved me too.

Have I been blind? Did I do something that pushed her away and made her keep it a secret too? Or should I just admit that it was my mistake not to tell her in the first place whenever she gave me the chance?

If only I wasn't dumb, a jerk, or a coward, then we could have been together by now. But she already has Niall and I have this career to pursue. She told me we'd always be best friends, no matter what. I respect that yet I would want her to know that I will still love her, probably forever. Even if it's hard to adjust my feelings, I know we're inseperable. We have a connection no one could ever understand. It's better this way because I know that if we're just friends, we could never risk losing each other.

"Ready to sing your parts, Louis, Liam and Zayn?" Rami Yacoub, one of our writers, asked.

"Is there any song that has the word carrot in it?" Louis asks back at him, standing up from the couch.

We were about to record another song for our album. It's called Change My Mind. The thing about this song is that it reflects what I've been feeling since that night. Also, this is Abbie's last day with us before she flies to thd UK

"The end of the night

We should say goodbye

But we should carry on

While everyone's gone"

Louis stuck his tongue out, making us laugh. Zayn tapped him on the chest, reminding him that they're already recording.

"Never felt like this befo-ore

Are we friends or are we more

As I'm walking towards the do-o-or,

I'm not sure."

Zayn raised his arms up as if telling us he thinks his voice was great, which it actually is.

"But Baby if you say you want me to stay

I'll change my mind.

Cause I don't wanna know I'm walking away,

If you'll be mine. Won't go.. Won't go..

So baby if you say you want me to stay,

Stay for the night, I'll change my mind."

This time Liam was the one who raised his arms, putting it over the two others.

"Good job, guys! Now it's Niall and Harry's turn." Carl Flack, our producer, said. He was sitting on one of the chairs by the control table.

It was awkward to see that the three of us were sitting together in one long sofa, but Niall was at the middle and he was holding hands with my best friend which was kind of painful. I stood up, Niall following me from behind as we entered the recording area. Zayn accompanied Abbie for the meantime.

"In 3.. 2.. 1.."

"Lean in when you laugh,

We take photographs,