Chapter 8: Busy Schedule

Chapter 8:

Busy Schedule

(Harry's POV)

I was drunk that night, partying with some friends in the industry. Caroline was there too, at the same bar, and she really looked intimidating with her sexy black dress.

I must've been drinking too much since right after a few- okay so maybe a lot- of bottles, I was having hallucinations- seeing Abbie in Caroline's eyes as she cradled on my lap.

Just because you want it, doesn't mean you're gonna get it. Her voice echoes in my head and I try my best to push those thoughts away. But my emotions took over me and urged me to prove her wrong.

The next thing I remembered was waking up, feeling incredible, next to Flack's naked body. I had a severe headache right afterwards and it took me a few seconds to realize what I've done.

Shit shit shit no-

I rushed to the bathroom, kneeled infront of the toilet but nothing came out. I took a shower instead and immediately slipped in my clothes, hoping I could finish before she wakes-

"You were great last night." She startles me with her flirtish tone.

"May I ask how I got here?" I lied, even if I know exactly how.

"Do you really wanna know? I mean it was your idea. You wanted it- and I wanted it too. So we got what we want. End of story." She giggles as she wraps the white sheets around her body. She curled up like she was going to vomit and held her stomach.

Oh god, please don't make this worse. My heart raced at the thought of myself being a father. Hell no.

"Are you okay?" I refuse to take a step forward.

"It's the tequilla. Relax. We were safe, you know. Stay for breakfast?"

"I'm sorry, I have to go."

I called Preston to come pick me up and he was kind enough to do so. I sat in the back seat, anger taking over me. I was mad at myself for being so irresponsible and my throbbing head added to the displeasing feeling.

We got to the hotel where the press flooded the lobby, asking me about last night and what I was doing in Caroline's house. Too many questions and my head was spinning. I didn't want to answer any of them.

That's why I arrived in my room only to find another fucking annoying person.

"You should've not done that Harry." Zayn tries to make a point as he fixes his bed. He's the neat guy in the group and he likes to maintain it that way. "I mean, she's your best friend. Why did you have to be so mean? If I was her, I would get mad too you know."

"You're not helping, Zayn." Liam states and he turns to look at me. "I understand you're growing up. We all are. And our hormones are- uhm- well turning us on." He sits beside me, and lowers the volume of the TV. "It's no joke. You did nothing wrong when you did it, that's for sure, since it was your choice. But disrespecting your best friend's feelings?"

"Now that's not cool." Louis adds. "You're stupid, mate."

They're right. I don't know what's got into me. It's just that I was too stressed out with all my emotions and I'm too stubborn to accept my mostake. As best friends, we had this not-doing-it-till-you're-married rule, promising each other to live with the right values. But now I've been breaking a lot of promises lately and I don't think it's healthy for our relationship.

That's why I decided to apologize, to tell her no more promises for both of us so no one could get hurt.

I took a peek in her room, slightly cracking the door a bit. But what I saw made me freeze in my tracks.