Chapter 22: Please Understand (A Flashback Chapter)

Chapter 22:

Please Understand (A Flashback Chapter)

(Niall's POV)

It's hard to be left by someone so close to your heart especially when the distance seems so far away. You have to exert more effort to prove your worthy of the love. But knowing that I trust her and she trusts me is enough to keep this relationship going...

Or so I thought.

The lads and I were on the verge of finishing our second album. We had to work extra hard so we can reach the expectations of the fans. We were even given the chance to co-write some songs and I was getting a hang of it.

"Niaaaall!" It was Harry getting out of the bathroom. We're in NYC to spend the next few days before we attend the VMAs. "Is Abbie alright? She hasn't been answering my calls lately."

I was sitting on the sofa with the guitar on my lap and a pen on my left hand,"She's busy Haz."

"You always say that. When was the last time you two talked huh?"

My body stiffened a bit with his question. I dropped my pen and stood up, "Not that long."

"Yeah. I thought so."

I went to the fridge to pour some orange juice in my glass, "But I'm calling her tonight as soon as I finish the song I'm writing."

He jumped on the sofa and turned on his laptop, "Are you gonna add that to the album?"

I nodded. "Of course. We, lads, are gonna sing it together."

"Let me hear it." He insists as I take the seat beside him and took hold of my guitar again.

"It's not yet finished."

"Then whatever you've accomplished."

"I want Abbie to hear it first.."

"You are so selfish Niall."

"Am not! I share my breakfast to you-"

"Pizzaaaa!" Someone yelled from the second floor of our suite. It must be a newly awekened Liam.

"Daddy! We're down here!" I yelled back. Footsteps came down the stairs and a loud stomp surprised me.

"Are Zayn and Louis back from their dates?" Liam asked, proceeding to the entrance door where he was faced with a delivery guy who held two boxes of pizza. That's weird. I didn't even hear the dorbell.

I shook my head and reached out to take a slice of the snack, "But I think they will be in a few-"

"NIALL EMERGENCY." Harry looked at me, his eyes widening. Liam sat on the arm rest just beside him.

I inched my butt closer so I can take a look in Hazza's mcbook, "What is it this time?"

"They're doing it again-" Harry responded. "-the trends."

I checked on twitter and saw this massive list of disappointment..

#AbbieIsFake

#NollyForever

#WeWantHollyBack

I hate it when they do that. It's sad to see people say something bad about the person you care about.

"Hope she couldn't see this." Liam stated. "Abbie would take this too seriously."

"Uhh- yeah- she- uhh.." I uttered a sigh. I've never read too much hate like this.

"Are you just gonna sit there and do nothing?!" Harry spoke up. "Defend her!"

He's right. Abbie is much more important. She doesn't deserve this. She hasn't done anything wrong. I just hope management won't make a big deal out of this. It's not easy to get away with this knowing they can see our every move.