Chapter 35: One Step Closer

Note: @messedupbun I just would like to dedicate another chapter to you. Well I've been rereading your stories and it just hits me every time. Aww I really wish I could be as good as you :*

Chapter 35

One Step Closer

(Third person's POV)

The skies were clear and the weather was perfectly fine. Everyone was patiently waiting for what was next to happen. The mini orchestra tried their best to entertain the people who made their ways to the uniquely customized wooden benches that was facing the altar.

Hundreds of hanging Wisterias dangle above the heads of the guests from some sort of overhead canopy made of mesh, hand-strung by a group of 20 people. Each row of guest seats is marked by another bloom of white flowers that could be freesia and gardenias, which created an intimate feel at the ceremony.

It was indeed a perfect day.

There was the perfect bride, and the perfect groom, at the perfect wedding.

Heart beats fast, colors and promises...

The instrumental began as the little bible bearer and ring bearer made their ways to the rose-filled pathway, followed by the flower girls and then the bride's maids who walked down the aisle in their grey and lavender dresses, along with the groom's men who wore their neatly ironed black tuxedos and bow ties.

(Harry's POV)

"Congratulations in advance, mate!" Niall says, giving the me a tap on the back as we stood at the altar, watching the entrance doors slowly open.

This it it. After a year of being engaged and being parents to our lovely twins, the day we've all been waiting for has finally come. Everything was going perfectly, just like how we wished it would be. Just like Isabella Swan and Edward Cullen's wedding ceremony.

I have died everyday waiting for you...

My bride walks her way down the aisle, catching everyone's attention. My breath was taken away at the way she gracefully takes one step closer towards me..

(Third person's POV)

All the groom could think about now is how mesmerizing his soon-to-be wife is as she wore her vintage-inspired mermaid-style dress with lace detailing and her veil that fell up to her feet, extending about three meters behind her, following her very step. Her right arm was hooked with her dad's, as she held a bouquet of Colombian cattaleya mixed with purple orchids wrapped around with a list of silver ribbon.

(Abbie's POV)

"He looks handsome, honey." Mom whispered as she held me tightly by my waist. It was my ticklish part but I don't care about that now.

I flashed my mother a warm smile, agreeing. This is it. The man of my dreams is now standing at the end of the altar... waiting... for me.

Time stands still, beauty in all she is..

(Harry's POV)

"I'm very grateful to have you marry my daughter." Abbie's dad says, shaking the hand of the lucky man marrying her daughter.. me.

I took my beautiful bride by the arm, both of us just staring at each other at the moment. She just keeps looking more lovely everyday and everytime I look at her, it always feels like the first time.

"Ready?" I ask her in my raspy voice that tried to top the tears of joy forming in my eyes.

"Ready." She replies with a smile on her lips.