Chapter 24: A Time For Us

Chapter 24:

A Time For Us

(Abbie's POV)

Tun.. tun tun.. ohwoah.. tun.. tun tun.. oh woah.. tun.. tuntun.. ohwoah oh yeah.. I know you want me, I know you care. Just shout whenever, and I'll be there..

"Harry..." I sighed, not wanting to open my eyes.

.. you want my heart, you want my love, and we will never ever ever be apart..

"Harry pleeaase.. It's too early.." I tried covering my ears with the pillow on my head but it seems like no use.

..are we an item? Girl quit playing. We're just friends, what are you sayin..

"If you don't shut that alarm, I'm going to kill you early in the morning.."

..see there's another look right in my eye, my first love broke my heart for the first time..

"You're not even a justin bieber fan!" The music stopped. Finally! I turned my back to check on the person beside me and give him an early morning death glare. To my surprise, it wasn't Harry.

"And I was like baby baby baby oooh!!"

"Stop it, Niall!" I laughed histerically at him as I covered his mouth.

He laughed too, his early morning breath mixing with mine. "Good morning, princess."

I buried my head in his chest, "Morning."

"You know what made this morning even better?"

"Waking up hearing Justin Bieber?"

"Well aside from that."

"No way!" I laughed again, realizing my joke was partly true. "But seriously, what?"

His hands brushed through my hair as he spoke, "Seeing the love of my life beside me the moment I wake up."

Butterflies, dragonflies, fireflies in my stomach. Argh he's giving me goosebumps all over my body again and I certainly can't stop smiling. Well this is unusual. Or maybe it's just because I missed how he would always do that to me.

"Sometimes I just have to look at your smile and I know life's worth it." He added.

"One more and I'm gonna kick you out of this room."

"What did I do? It's true!"

I started singing, "You're my kryptonite.. you keep making me weak, frozen and can't breathe."

He grinned as he wrapped an arm around me, "You should sing more often. Your voice is really good."

No offense but I doubted him. "You could just tell the truth you know. Harry always does. So I'm used to it."

"What does he usually say?"

"That the next time I sing, an island would be submerged under water because of the storm I just created and that I'd rather play the piano."

"Typical Harry Styles." We laughed it off until we came to our senses to fix ourselves up so we won't be late for our flight.

I was going back to Cheshire since I volunteered to help Barbara while I haven't received my acceptance letter from college yet. The boys will be back on tour and lucky for Eleanor, she's coming along with them. Perrie and Dani will be back to their own schedules too.

"Hello Paul?" Harry's voice was calm and sweet as he answered his phone. We were on our way to the airport.

"He sends his regards." He said, referring to me.