Chapter 20: Girl's Night Out

Note: Dedicated to @TheCoumie. Seriously, Left Alone To Cry is an awesome story! HAhaha i can't imagine if that literally happens. i could just die. ily darling xx

Chapter 20:

Girl's Night Out

(Eleanor's POV)

To: Abbie Xx; Danielle Xx 

Gurls. Where are you? Perrie's about to finish the entire tea served here in the lounge. Lol

From: Abbie Xx 

I'll be there in 5! Just got caught in traffic. Leave some for me!

From: Danielle Xx 

Almost there! Wait up momma ;)

The plane leaves in two hours, giving us enough time to wait for these two gals. Believe it or not, they've been sending the same text messages for the past 30 minutes.

Beside me was Perrie, who was sitting with both her legs up on the sofa. "Is it just me or am I really that excited we'd be doing this again? This is going to be amazing! Ain't that right darlin'?"

"You are in fact correct!" I gave her a wink and we both laughed.

We were headed to Spain today where we decided to spend our vacation. I had me three weeks off before I finish college. Perrie's got just about two weeks, same thing as Danielle. Abbie's got.. I don't really know. We haven't had a long conversation ever since things blew off with her and Niall.

The lounge's front doors flew open and in came this gorgeous raven-headed girl whose hair was up in a not-so-messy pony tail that made her look very beautiful. She wore a high-waisted ombre shorts matched with a sleeveless denim top tucked in it.

Perrie ran to give her a hug. "Oh my gosh I thought you weren't gonna make it!" She practically screamed at our newly arrived best friend.

"Talk about exaggeration! I missed you too Perrie! Where's Eli?" Abbie turned to face me and I saw complete happiness in her eyes as she dragged Perrie along for a group hug.

I missed this girl so bad! "Oh I've been waiting for this moment long enough!"

"And I can't believe I'm finally here!"

"Girl you're wearing the jimmy choos I gave you!" I looked down at her flip flops that supported her feet. She laughed and made a sexy pose.

"Where's Dani?" She asked, getting comfy on her seat.

I poured in some Jasmine tea into her cup as I spoke, "She'll be here any minute now-"

"Daniiiiii!!!"

We turned around to see Perrie hugging Danielle as she pulled her luggage behind her.

"Told yah!"

"Where's Abbie?" Danielle shifted her gaze towards us and she, just like Perrie, practically screamed and gave us a hug.

We all chatted for some time until the announcement came for us to start boarding our flight. We were all in first class, Abbie and I sitting together, while Perrie and Danielle were side by side.

"How's it going with you?" I asked her as she tried to open the window cover that seemed to be cruel enough not to let itself slide up.

"Highschool was one hell of an adjustment for me. It's hard to know who's real and who's not."

"Oh I feel you darling. Been there, done that. It's nice to have Louis supporting me all the time."

I saw her give me a little smile. I think I might have offended her. She's probably thinking about Niall now. I'm sure she's still hurt because we all are. It's hard to see your friends be upset about things.