Chapter 29: Clear Things Out

Chapter 29:

Clear Things Out

(Abbie's POV)

I woke up, feeling a massive headache. My stomach was turning upside down and I could taste bile filling up in my throat. I was too weak to even stand up and rush to the bathroom. In addition, I felt weight on top of me. I looked down and saw someone's huge arms hugging me tightly. Worst part, we were both naked.

Wait-what?

I tried to move and shake his hand off but then I felt this unbearable pain between my legs. I had a hard time bending them as I try to bear the pain and get off the bed. I don't remember much of what happened. All I know was that I was very devastated about something. Then my hormones excitingly craved for Harry's touch, his passion, his understanding- did we...?

I was now sitting on the floor with my back against the bed. The fallen part of the white blanket was covering my lower region as I try to calm my breathing. Were we even safe? Just as I was about to throw up in the small trash bin beside me, I saw the used protection. Thank God. But wait.. I'm not a virgin anymore? I-

My phone vibrated on the side table and I desperately hope it doesn't wake Harry up. Gladly it didn't.

From: AaMom

Hey dear! How was Hazza's birthday?

Great. This is really not a good time for me to be talking to her. What am I supposed to say? Hey mom! Well we had sex last night. I miss you. Bye. Nope. Not a good idea. I deleted the message and typed in Eleanor's name.

"Abbie? You okay?" She answers on the third ring.

"Eli? Where are you?" I asked.

"I'm in my ro-"

"Is Louis there?"

"No. I'm with Perrie. He's out for grocery with Zayn. Is everything okay?" She sounds concerned and it made me feel much better.

"I'll explain later." I stood up from my position, not minding my nakedness since Harry's really passed out. "Is Niall around?"

"He hasn't been here since last night." Eleanor tells me.

Well he's probably off with that girl whose name I don't even want to mention.

I was about to reply when I saw Harry shift his position. Shit I think he's going to be awake now. I grabbed the nearest piece of clothing and zoomed out the room, closing the door quietly.

A towel. Just perfect.

I knocked twice on the room where the girls would probably be in. Perrie opened the door and there was complete shock on her face as she scanned my body.

"Uhh.. Hey?" I awkwardly said, gripping the towel tightly.

"Did yo- wait- what hap-"

"Can I come in?" She nodded and I locked the door behind me. I saw Eleanor in her pajamas, sitting on the sofa with one leg raised up on the tiny coffee table. She too looked shock.

By the look on their faces, I think they already get it. I plopped down on the floor, burying my head between in my arms. It's not that I regret doing it with my best friend. I don't. But it's like I cheated. I haven't settled things with Niall yet, and here I am, losing my virginity to someone who's not even my boyfriend.

"I saw Zoe last night." Eleanor tells me. "She was with Niall."

"I thought you're smart enough to know why I left early." I snap. I didn't mean to be rude.