Chapter 16: Stargazing

Note: Dedicated to @boopboop22! Thanks for commenting on my previous chapter! Lots of love to you :* mwaaah!!

Chapter 16:

Stargazing

(Abbie's POV)

I want you to rock me! Rock me! Rock me-e-e! Harry Handsome Styles calling. I want you to hit the pedal heavy metal show me you care! Harry Handsome Styles calling. I want you to rock me! Rock me! Rock me-e-e!

"What? I'm coming! Chill, okay?" I answered my phone annoyed. He's been calling repeatedly for the past 15 minutes now.

"You know I wonder why my number wasn't registered in your phone when I checked it out." I heard him say from the next line. I put on the loud speaker since I had to dry my hair.

"I deleted useless phone numbers."

"Ouch?"

"Whatever Styles. I'll see you in a minute."

"You've been saying that for the past 5 minutes!"

"If you don't get off the phone, I'll add 5 more minutes. I swear!"

"Alright, alright. Bye."

I wore my cardigan that matched my sleeveless top and skinny jeans. I had my brown boots on and my hair was tied in two pig tails. My gym bag was filled with my 2-day clothes that I had to wear while in the farm. Uncle Robin said it would be a bit cold there so I might as well bring my jacket.

Thug-

It must be Harry throwing some more erasers on my window from outside. Then I noticed I've been preparing myself for about an hour now and he was getting impatient.

I heard the the glass break and I turned around to saw shattered pieces of it on my window pane. It seemed like Harry wasn't throwing erasers. I pushed my poor window up and looked down.

"Uncle Edgar's going to kill you!!!" I scream, seeing my best friend in his plain white shirt and tight pants. Seriously, I don't know how he could fit in that thing.

He looked up to me, his hand on his forehead trying to block the sunlight, "I'll kill you if you don't get down here right now!"

I didn't want the Hulk to unleash again so I might as well hurry downstairs. There I saw my cousin, Flo, in her pajamas, sitting comfortably on the sofa and watching Playhouse Disney. It was too early for Marnie to be awake. I smelled eggs from the kitchen where Aunt Lisa was cooking some omelet.

The door swung open. Harry stood there, looking so hot. He had a lot of tattoos now and I'm eager to find out what each of it stands for.

"So are you just going to look at me?" He teased.

I threw my bag at him but he caught it before it could hit his face and possibly break his nose.

"Aren't you guys staying for breakfast?" Aunt Lisa asks, removing her apron.

"Oh no, Mrs. Revilla. We'll eat along the way." Harry sweetly answered. We both got to the door and loaded the things in his range rover.

I think this was a good idea to have some bonding time with these guys.

It was supposed to be just the four of them but Aunt Anne said I was already part of the family so I had to come along. She also said this might be the only time we had left to spend together before they'd be away for honeymoon and Harry's back on the road.

The place we're heading at is the same place where me and the boys had a great time, years ago.

The cabin was located at the center of the farm, surrounded by growing grains and green fields. You would have the great view of the sunrise and sunset at the front porch. You could also smell the sweet aroma of strawberries that were planted meters away.