Chapter 30

**DID NOT PROOFREAD SO REALLY SORRY IF THERE ARE MISTAKES**

Amanda's POV

Somehow, I felt overjoyed when Adam grinned. It gave me a feeling that this date would be foolproof. I frantically ran towards Adam and enveloped him in a warm hug. Glancing over his shoulder, I spotted little picnic prepared for the both of us. Excitement filled inside me, which made me end the hug abruptly. If there is anything that pleases me most...it's food.

Adam and I spent the rest of the night eating our food and discussing random stuff. But my mind would wander off because of his wings. A little weird how he was exposing them now. He did say that he didn't want anyone to know about his mother being Maleficent, so why is he uncovering his wings? It just seems too risky. His wings can probably be seen a mile away and Peter could secretly be watching him for all he knows!

"Earth to Amanda! You still there?" Adam's voice erupted my thoughts. Woah, I guess I dazed off.

"Oh uh y-yeah. Sorry, I was just thinking." I replied awkwardly.

"Thinking about what?" Adam questioned, looking quite interested. I'm not sure if I want to tell Adam that I was thinking about his wings. I might come off as rude. Maybe he's revealing his wings just because he feels like it? Well, I'll never know if I don't ask.

"I was thinking about your wings. Why you are exposing them? Isn't it risky? Someone might see, after all." I admitted truthfully.

Adam nodded his head as if he understood why I was questioning him. "To tell you the truth, I just don't care anymore. I need to embrace who I am. I need to embrace and be proud that I am Maleficent's son."

I was astonished by his answer. I am more than happy that he is embracing who he is, but what about his safety? In other words, what about Peter?

"But what about Peter? Your'e not worried that he'll find out?"

"Nope." Adam simply said. I opened my mouth about to say something, but then shut it when I realized I had nothing to say. I was dumbfounded by his straightforward response. Adam brought his attention to my dazed expression and let out a sigh.

"I think it's time to tell you about my past." Adam spoke up. My eyes widened, for I was stunned. I wasn't captivated or excited, just shocked. Is he really ready to tell me everything? I don't want him to feel pressured.

"Are you sure?" I asked, placing my hand on his shoulder.

Adam faintly smiled and whispered, "Yeah." He paused. "Let's go sit over there." He pointed to the very edge of Dead Man's Peak. I gave Adam a confused look. Why would he have the idea to sit on the edge of a cliff? One mistake and someone could fall to their death.

"Don't worry. We won't fall. I do have wings after all. Plus, we get a better view if we sit at the edge." Adam chuckled.

I laughed and smiled in agreement. Then, Adam took me by the hand and led me to the edge of the cliff. When we sat down, I observed how high we were. Peeking down below, the ocean was seen. The dark waves were crashing into each other harshly. It was as if the ocean was out of control. Wouldn't want to swim in that unless I wanted to die.

PETER PAN'S POV

I played my pipes as I watched all of my lost boys dance around the fire. Well, that was what I had assumed. My mind was far too busy thinking about Amanda. I honestly don't know how I feel when it comes to her. What I do know is that I have the biggest desire for her. She truly has become my weakness. When I see her, I want to kiss her every minute, every hour, and every day. But kisses isn't what I desire most, it's just her that I want.