Teaser

-edited-

So I have an idea about the new story I will be creating. It will be based on OUAT's Peter Pan once again, like most of you asked. I am planning to make it more darker than the last one. I don't have the whole story planned out, but I have a main idea. The story's title will be: "Control" and the date is taken place in the year 1998.

Here's a scene from the first chapter :

"Here we are."

In front of my brother an I, was an entrance to the woods. The location of the woods is right at the end of the town, a part of town I've never thought of going to. Curiosity had filled me greatly as to why Bellamy would bring me here to the woods.

"Why are we here? This is a little weird." I honestly commented. The woods isn't exactly the place I pictured to spend time with Bellamy before he goes off to college.

"Don't worry. We're not going in. I wouldn't let my wittle sister into the dark woods." He grabbed onto my cheek as if I was a six year old child.

I rolled my eyes. "So....why did you bring me here for then?"

That's when Bellamy's expression turned serious. "I heard something last night. It was music. It sounded so enchanting."

"And you think it came from the woods? You either have excellent hearing or it was just a dream." I scoffed at the thought.

"Look, I don't know if I was dreaming or not. I remember that it was the middle of the night. When I heard the sound of a flute, I escaped through the window and followed the tune. It led me to the woods and when I entered..."

He had left me on a cliffhanger. "What happened?"

"I don't remember."

Bellamy bit his lip, attempting to recall his memory of the incident, whether it was real or not. I highly doubt that it all happened though.

"It was most likely a dream, Bellamy. I mean, you did wake up in your bed I'm assuming."

"Yeah, it was like it never happened." He furrowed his eyebrow, still in a fluster.

"See! You have nothing to worry about!" I slapped my hand onto his shoulder.  All he did was nod his head, but it was obvious that he was still a bit doubtful.

"I guess I don't." He smiled. Was his smile fake or not? I will never know.

Smiling back at him, Bellamy opened his arms for a hug and I gladly bring myself into his vulnerable embrace. They say a true hug is an encircling, loving act of surrounding another to let them know that they are safe, accepted, and loved. I believe it's true. At this moment, I truly feel loved and protected. My brother is an important person that I never want to lose.

But knowing that he's going to leave me behind...only makes me feel one emotion.

Lost.