Update Info!

So, I'm gonna get straight to the point! I've had quite a lot of PM:s and some comments saying that they want another bonus chapter and/or a sequel. And I'm just gonna stop you before you get too excited, I do NOT I have enough material or enough of a storyline for a sequel! I'd never really thought about a sequel but I'm leaning towards not doing one BUT I have also talked about a bonus chapter! Yay! So here's the deal, I won't publish the bonus chapter (which is written and almost finished) if this doesn't go down.

I have a new fanfic (1D) that's called 'The "Relationship" which hasn't got that many reads. So when I see the reads, votes and comments going up on that story the bonus chapter will go up! But that's only IF you read, vote and comment on that one. I'd also like More Than Lucky to get more reads and votes, I'm pretty cool with the comments.

So it is up to you now. Do you want the bonus chapter?

I hope this is what you wanted! I worked/am working very hard on the chapter to make it something you'd like! I really tried making it long so you would be able to enjoy it as well, but hopefully the reads on my other story will go up and I'll post the chapter shortly!

Xx Imogen (omg it feels weird using my name:/)