Chapter 14 Surprises!

***Inez's POV***

During the day we were all a bit back and forth. We had to make sure everything was perfect for Niall's birthday! In the morning we had all been and played golf. It was VERY fun! Laura loved it, she's been playing since she was little! I remember how she always gabbed about it when we were younger! After we had played golf we went back to Niall's place to get some rest before the HUGE surprise! We all had to be ready at 07.00 PM. I was sitting in Niall's living room, all alone, when Laura came sneaking in.

"Inez?"

"What's up, Lozzie?" I asked her.

"Well, we all have planned a surprise for Niall, and it involves you.....and we forgot to actually tell you about it!" She said shrugging.

"Okay....." What mischief is this?

"We want you to sing 'Moments' for Niall."

"No, no, no, no, no, NO!" I'm not singing infront of people! I used to when I was in my early teens, but not now.

"Please! It would be so adorable! Please Inez!? Just this one time!?" She begged.

"No! The boys are professionals and they will hear every tone I get wrong! Plus, some of his Irish friends will be there, and loads of other people! Singy people! Who know how to sing! Loads of them!"

"But, if you did it for Niall, everybody would just think it was cute! They wouldn't critize you!" Laura was practically on her knees.

"Well......I.....uh"

"Please! Do it for Niall!" Laura looked at me with raised eyebrows.

"Uh......Okay! Fine! But just this one time!" I gave in to her begging! "But I'm doing it for Niall!"

"YES!" Laura shot up and hugged me. "He's gonna be so happy!"

I glanced over at the clock. 05.00 PM!

"We should start getting ready!" I said, knowing us girls. It does take two hours for us! We decided to get ready at our flat. Niall wanted to come with since he didnt want to be alone and didn't take as long to get ready. Jackie had got me a beautiful dress. It was a black strapless dress that came halfway up my thigh. It was really cute! Laura's dress was tight and purple. It was also strapless, but hers had a big bow in the waist. Jackie's dress was bottle green with pleated chiffon coming down from the waist were it was cinched. Anna's dress was grey and was short, fun and playful. A bit like herself! I first had a shower and then did my make-up. I did a smokey eye (not something I usually have) and just a bit of lip gloss. All I did with my hair was pin my bangs out of my face. Then I put my dress on with some silver rhinestone pumps.

"Inez! Can you do my hair?" I heard Laura shout from her room.

"Sure!" I walked into her room. She had done her make-up and had her dress on. All us girls had pretty casual hair with formal dresses. I braided her hair to a fishtail-braid to the side. It suited her well. I ended up doing Jackie's and Anna's hair too. I did loose curls on Jackie and I did a bow out of Anna's hair that she had on top of her head. When done I looked at the clock, 06.13 PM, record time! ;)

I walked out into the living room. I had taken my heels of, until we were going to leave. Niall and the other lads were sprawled across the sofas. They all turned and looked at me when I came in. I felt my cheeks go a very deep shade of red.

" You look amazing!" Niall smiled. I giggled shyly.

" Thanks, but you need to get ready and that fast!" I pointed to the heart shaped clock on the wall. Yes, our flat is very girly! Their eyes widened. "Niall, I put your outfit on the bed. You're gonna love it!" I smiled at him.