Chapter 12 Good News and Bad News!

***Niall's POV***

"Inez has suffered a heart attack. It was caused by a blood clot. She's recovering. The clot has nothing to do with the car accident. It was a coincidence that they were so close together."

I didn't want to believe it! A heart attack! I buried my face in my hands. What's going to happen? I was worried sick!

"When can we see her?" I was surprised that it was Harry who asked.

"Not today. She needs to recover properly first. I wouldn't worry to much though, she's a strong girl and has proven to us that she's a strong fighter." The nurse gave us a sympathetic smile. Then she left.

"I just can't believe it!" Laura said staring to the door with ICU written on it.

"None of us can." Liam said trying to comfort Laura.

"No, it's just that she was never sick when we were little! She was always in school never hurt or sick! Ever since that ballet accident she's been getting hurt and stuff! It's so wierd." Laura was frowning.

"I guess it's fate?" Anna shrugged. She had brought Pepper with her even though it was Laura's cat. Laura had replaced Pepper with Harry.

"Fate is a bitch." Jackie said to Anna's statement. We all chuckled except Anna and Liam. If Liam wasn't with Danielle he would be perfect with Anna.  

We all felt bad for Inez. Since we couldn't see her. We decided to go back to Harry's and Louis' place. We didn't want to be at the girls house since it just reminded us of Inez.

* * * *

"Wanna watch a movie?" Louis asked sitting down on the couch with all the others. They just shook thier heads. Everything reminded us of Inez and it was awful. Laura had been a down right mess. Well, I exclude myself when I say that she was the worst. She and I had been taking it the worst, not that it didn't make the others sad. We just sat in silence. Suddenly Laura's phone rang. She answered and put it on speaker phone.

"Hello?" Laura answered.

"Laura! Hi it's Inez!" A smile lit up on all our faces.

"HI!" We all shouted. "How are you?"

"I'm fine! I didn't want you to worry about me. The doctors have done a very long examination and they said I'm fine. They're gonna do another one though just to make sure!" You could hear that she was smiling.

"That's great! We miss you so much! And from now on you will not be allowed to be alone.....EVER!" Laura chuckled. Inez giggled back.

"Anyways, I'm going to get some medicine and then go to sleep. They said I needed it even though it's just afternoon!" It was nice to hear her voice again.

"Okay! G'nite!" We all said and we heard a beep confirming she had hung up. It was a bit of a relief to hear from her.

"At least she's alright." Anna said breaking the silence.

"Yes, thank god!" Jackie said and kissed her cross necklace.

"I didn't know you were religious!" Zayn said looking at her.

"I'm not but a bit of praying might go a long way." She smiled at him. She had such a crush on him. I felt kinda bad for her. "I prayed a lot for Inez and it obviously worked!"

"Guess you're right." He shrugged, looking at his watch he stod up. "I have to go and meet Perrie." He said and left. I wasn't surprised, they hadn't seen each other in a long while. Jackie's face changed from happy to disappointed in a split second.