Note

Hey guys! I'm just letting you know that I'm going through a bit of a rough time at the moment so the updates might not be super long and I might not update as often. It's not always easy, and it's a bit of an emotional ride. I hope you understand, if not then you're just gonna have to come with a chainsaw to my home and have tea.

No, but seriously. I need to recover a bit from something that happened a couple months ago and I'm going through it again. No one knows about it except my mum and it's hard to keep in. I incorporate my own story in my writing and some of you might understand what's happeing in my life, some won't and that's fine. Some of you might even actually figure out what's wrong just by reading one of the chapters in my story. I'm just scared. I'm a scared girl. I posted something on twitter that might help you understand as well. And just like I've said I'm here if you need anything, like a shoulder to lean on. If you tell me your story I'll tell you mine.

I find that I can't always tell people since they haven't gone through the same thing as I'm going through right now. They'll say that they understand but they never will until they experience it themselves. I need to be strong though. I try not to be weak but it's hard. People just don't understand me and that also hurts. Some are judgemental and have no clue what I'm going through. Sometimes I just want to tell them, but I can't. If I do they'll tell everyone and it'll just hurt me more. And again I beg you, don't be silent readers. I love feedback and comments! I thank you for listening to my rant and I want you to know that I truly love you who read my story and support me. Reaching a thousands of reads helped me perk up but it's just really hard for me. Please understand that.

I love you xx RainWriter