Chapter 24 Christmas!

~Months Later~

**Inez's POV**

I woke up from my phone buzzing on my bedside table. It was the 24th of December, therefore Louis' birthday, and Christmas Eve. We were all going to wake Louis together. Things have been going well. Laura's finally got over the baby thing and she's happy with Harry now. Jackie finally got her Prince Charming, it was the boy from her guitar lessons. Braylen was his name. He's an American exchange student. She really fancies him, and the boys like him too! He is really nice. Liam and Anna are VERY happy together. Zayn and Perrie are still going steady and so is Louis and Eleanor. Me and Niall aren't doing to bad either! Sorry, back to the now! I opened my eyes to see a grey sky! Lovely! I dragged myself out of bed, putting some sweats on, together with my Christmas jumper of course. I went to wake Niall.

"Niall!" I poked his cheek. He didn't react. "Niall, Niall, Niall, Niall, leprechaun, leprechaun, lepie, lepie, lepie, bloody hell Irishman! Wake the fuck up!"

"Don't swear on Christmas!" He said sitting up. "Oh, and 'lepie' really?"

"Well, you didn't react to your name so I had to try other names." I laughed.

"Are we gonna wake Louis?" Niall asked sleepily.

"Not quite yet, I set my alarm a bit early."

"Good!" He said laying back down and closing his eyes.

"Don't you dare sleep now!" I said and punched him the gut.

"OW! That wasn't very nice!" He said sitting back up.

"If you hadn't noticed, I'm not very nice!" I laughed, in the corner of my eye I saw the door open. It was Laura.

"God, be quiet! You're gonna wake the intire house!" She hissed. I looked at her from top to toe.

"Nice hair, Laura." I said pointing to her head. She ran through the door into the bathroom and looked at her hair. She started to untangle it with her fingers. Panicking are we?

"Are the others up?" Niall asked.

"Almost!" Laura smiled. She'd brushed trough her hair now so it was back to it's normal self.

"What's that suppose to mean?"

"It means Liam and Perrie are trying to wake Zayn, who for the record is just being a lazy fat ass, Anna is struggling to open her eyes, Jackie and Braylen are up and Louis and Eleanor are of course sleeping."

"What about Harry?" I ask her wiggling my eyebrows.

"Shut up Inez!" Laura snapped playfully.

"It's Christmas tomorrow!" I say jumping around. "But in Sweden we get to open out presents tonight! Unfair!" My parents lived in Sweden and I lived there a while back, but then I got into The Royal Ballet School.