Chapter 5 Boys Boys Boys

**Anna's POV**

We were watching a third film when I needed to go to the toilet. I excused myself and went to the bathroom in my room. I stopped outside Laura's room hearing some ' noises '. Should I ruin the moment? Yes! But I should probably go to the toilet first! (I might have to run from Laura). I came back from the bathroom, took a deep breath and opened the door.

"AND WHAT DO WE HAVE HERE?" I shouted as I barged in. They were making out, big time!

"ANNA!" Laura quickly pulled away from Harry and went for me! I started running and went into the living room and hid behind the couch. Laura came running in. All the others looked up at her.

"Where have you been?" Inez asked grinning, obviously knowing the answer.

"That doesn't matter! Where's Anna?" Laura asked raising her eyebrows.

"I don't know! She came running through, but we didn't see where she went!" Note to self; Thank Inez for saving my butt!

"Okay." Laura obviously went back to her room not bothering trying to find me.

"Phew! That was close!" I said sticking my head up from behind the couch.

"What did you actually walk in on?" Niall asked me.

"Them.......sucking each others faces off!" everyone burst out laughing.

"Really?" Jackie asked with a VERY jealous look. What is up with her!?

"Yup! I thought I was going to visit them, making sure there wouldn't be mini Harry's running around!" normally I wouldn't have said something like that but it was just to funny.

"Wait, how long have they known each other?" Louis asked.

"About 5 hours." Inez was looking at her watch.

"Maybe that's a record!" Jackie laughed.

"No, not for Harry!" Louis said jokingly! (But I wasn't sure if he was joking! I mean he could get any girl!)

**Laura's POV**

We started watching some movies. In the middle of the second film I got bored.

"I'm bored!" I whispered to Harry, who was sitting next to me.

"Yeah, me too!" he whispered back.

"Shh!" Liam shushed us!

"C'mon, I have an idea of what we could do!" he said grinning at me. Kinky. He dragged me out of the room quietly. I don't even think the others noticed. We went into my room and he shut the door behind us. He pulled me close and. I didn't protest. He kissed me gently but it quickly became more than that. Not going into detail of course! We were sitting on the bed kissing when suddenly Anna came barging in!