Chapter 32 The Tour

**Inez's POV**

~A couple weeks later~

Everything had been going great! Jackie's mum had been buried a couple weeks ago and she was definitely feeling better. Zayn's, Harry's, and my birthday had just been. We all have them within a month of each others. Laura's birthday was coming up, being the 29th of February but since that's only every fourth year we celebrate the 28th instead. Sadly the boys wouldn't be here then. They were leaving in just a couple days for their TEN MONTH TOUR! They'll be gone until October. I never realised this until now and here I was lying in bed in the middle of the day! Probably because I was hungover from yesterday, my 18th birthday. Yep, it was awesome but it involved getting drunk for the first time. I don't understand how Laura does it! I realised how much time us girls and boys had spent together. What about when we can't see them for ten months? We will probably be forgotten when they meet some models on tour that they'd rather be with. I won't be able to take it. Not seeing them everyday. I should've thought about this before, before I got to know them and actually love them. I couldn't bare the thought so I got up and got dressed. My head spinning the entire time. Niall was still laying there, sleeping peacefully. Getting drunk wasn't the only first for me yesterday, if you know what I mean. *wink wink*. Anyway, when I got into the kitchen Jackie was sitting on the work top looking confused.

"What's up?" I asked her, fixing some tea.

"I did something very bad." She laughed. I gave her a 'no-shit' look and she just continued to laugh.

"And what is this bad thing?" I asked her and as if on cue a shirtless Braylen came into the kitchen.

"Morning." He smiled. I gave Jackie a new 'Jesus-Christ-woman-do-I-even-want-to-know-that-is-just-nasty' look and she blushed. I quickly left before everything in that room just turned into pure awkwardness. The door creaked a bit when I opened it, seeing a pair of big blue eyes staring at me. I smiled and laid back down next to Niall.

"When do you leave?" I asked, even though I really didn't want to think about it.

"The 25th." He sighed and his eyes turned sad. I sighed too.

"That's in less than two weeks."

"I know. I don't want leave you." His eyes sinking lower. I felt tears spring to my eyes but quickly blinked them away. Twelve days and then he's gone. For ten months. I hadn't even known him eight months. It would be like erasing him and the boys for my life. Ten months, that's almost a year. I can't make it a year without him. I just can't. My vision was blurry from my teary eyes and I knew it was too late to blink them away. A single ran down my face and Niall instantly wrapped his arms around me.

"Don't cry baby." He cooed and stroked my hair. It didn't help. It didn't change the fact that he was my life now and when he goes away... My breathing got uneven and heavy, but I couldn't help it. My mind drifted off to one of my most cherished memories...

*Flashback*

"Oh, hi again!" He said smiling up at me. I could feel my cheeks going a bit red. I needed to make this quick!

"If you ever wanna do something or have someone explore London with you give me a call!" I said and handed him my number before rushing away looking like a tomato!

*End of flashback*

That was the moment, when everything started. This whole adventure. If you told me that day what the future held I would've said never in a million years. Now I could never in a million years imagine my life without them. I continued to cry harder into Niall's chest. I knew it was too much for me. This goodbye coming up. I couldn't do it. That day a small part of my heart will die. How could the other girls still be so jolly? The sobs escaping my mouths were loud and uncertain.

"We still have almost two weeks." Niall tried again. Yeah, two weeks of knowing that you're leaving and that my life will be misery. I had no self control, the tears were just pouring out of my eyes like rivers. "Shit." I heard Niall mumble and looked up at him. There was a single tear trailing down his cheek. This was the first time I saw him actually cry. I'd seen him after he'd been crying but never like this. I laughed a bit through my sobs and so did he.

"We'll find a way through this." He hushed pulling me closer.

"I guess so." Was all I managed to spit out. Niall laid there with me, soothing me until I finally stopped crying. I sat up and wiped away the final tears and laughed bitterly. Niall sat next to me and grabbed my hand.

"Together, we'll make it through." He looked at me and I gave him a weak smile and nodded.

"Together."

* * * *

"We're going now!" They shouted from the hall.

"Okay, see yah!" I shouted back. They were all going out to eat but I didn't feel like it. Niall offered to stay here with me but I insisted on that he go. I waited until I heard to door close completely and then threw my suitcase on my bed. I can't take it, I'm not good at goodbyes so why even do it? He'll forget about me on tour, find some super model to go out with and live his life. The other girls were of course to blinded to see it but not me. No, it's better this was, told myself. I threw all of my things in my bag. Now there was no sign of me in the entire flat. I need to be quick so they don't come back or meet me on the way out. In my bedroom stood the furniture and that was all, except some of Niall's things. As fast as I could I pulled out a notebook and wrote a letter, my tears falling as I wrote rapidly on the paper. I zipped up my bag, left the letter on the worktop in the kitchen together with the gold heart necklace Niall got me for Christmas. I picked up my suitcase and...and...

Left.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Short, I know but dramatic and there are only 'bout two chapters left. This almost made me cry. Yes, Inez has left the crew. Yes, I know it sucks. Yes, we're not done yet! Stay happy!

xxx RainWriter