Chapter 8 Feelings?

***Inez's POV***

"What!?" I asked as we got closer.

"You two!" Laura said smiling at us. I was surprised that she wasn't all over Harry.

"What, us two!?" I said back.

"You two, finally understanding that you like each other! We've been waiting for this since day 1!" Jackie continued. I blushed, I couldn't help it!

"Aren't we going to go in?" I asked to change the subject.

"Yes, we're just waiting for Eleanor." Liam explained.

"Oh, yay! It's going to be fun meeting her! She's always seemed so nice!" Yay! I was meeting Eleanor Calder! Jippi! I always thought she was so cute and she always seemed so nice!

After a little while we saw Eleanor coming. Louis ran over to her. We all went in to see the movie. We sat in the back because they're the best seats. You get the best view and no one kicks the back of your chair. That always pisses me off! Anyway, the movie started and it wasn't long before Laura and Harry kissing like mad. We had to tell them to calm down at one point. But I think it's kinda cute how they found each other so fast! Niall had his arm around me. It was so nice and warm. At one point all the girls jumped but none of the boys did, they just held us ( No the other boys didn't hold Jackie or Anna) tighter.. Was this planned? I heard Anna and Liam whispering. They had become really good friends. It wasn't surprising though. I mean Anna was the responsible and innocent one of us girls and he was the one out of the boys. Jackie and Zayn were also good friends, I knew she wanted more than that but he had Perrie.

After the movie was finished, we started walking over to the cars. It was raining out! I was only wearing my dress which was short sleeved and converse! It was sunshine and really warm this morning. Well, I guess England didn't think we should have a nice sunny date. Laura wasn't wearing much either. She was wearing a crop top and shorts. We stood under some of the roof, outside the mall.

"We're gonna have a running competition!" Louis said.

"Bring it!" We all said! Haha! That line is to good! We all started running for our cars. I'm pretty sure Anna and Jackie won. Then it was Zayn and Liam, Me and Niall (Hells Yeah! No losers here bitches!) then Louis and Eleanor, and lastly Laura and Harry. Haha! They suck! Okay, no. No they don't. We all decied to go back to Louis and Harry's flat. When we got there we were all soaking wet! (Head, gutter, out now!) I was shivering a bit, I usually do when I'm cold and out of breath. I noticed all the girls were shivering, except for Jackie. She never shivers. All the boyfriends came and hugged us and we all calmed down a bit.

"What about me!?" Anna said, standing shivering. All us girls went over and hugged her tightly, and then all the boys joined! It was a very big bear hug with little Anna in the middle. We all pulled away and sat on the sofa talking. All the girlfriends in the boyfriends laps. It looked kinda cute. After a while of talking I felt my phone buzz. It was a text from Zayn. It said that he needed to talk to me. I said to the others that I was going to the toilet. When I was out of the room I texted Zayn that we could talk in the hallway. He came pretty quickly.

"What's up?" I asked a bit concerned, since he was frowning.

"Jackie told me, about everything. Why she stormed out, why she's like this! I'm worried! What if something happens." he was very worried, and I'm not surprised. This was all the girls reaction when we found out.

"Wait, you said she told you everything! Did she tell you why she left home?" Jackie had told us everything except for why she ran away from home.

"No, but she told me about her mother and her father. I feel so bad for her brother!"