Chapter 22 Headmasters office! (Sorry, it's short!)

~Several Months Later~

**Laura's POV**

It's been months since we met the boys and things haven't been better! Two days ago Inez and Louis pranked all of us, and we've been planning revenge! They will not get away that easily! Anyway, the boys have released some more songs and 'Take me home' will be released soon! We're all really excited! Right now, I was sitting on the sofa with Harry. It was really annoying! No, not sitting with him! It's just my stomach isn't completely flat! I mean you can't really see it, but I can! Thankfully no one in school has noticed! But it was kinda funny because Anna, Jackie and I get recognised a LOT! So does Inez! She's back in school now!

"If you get this 'baby', what're we gonna name it?" Harry asked snapping me out of my thoughts.

"I don't know, Dusty!" I joked.

"Very funny!" Harry said sarcastically.

"Now it's personal, or should I say.......pussynal!" I said, quoting 'The Adventures adventures of One Direction'! I love it!

"Oh, it's on!" Harry said and started tickling me! Ah, I can't breathe!!!

"Hey! You two! Stop that! I have news!" Inez said coming into the room.

"Since when were you here?" Harry asked just as surprised as me!

"I have my ways!" She smiled. "Any who, I wanted to inform Laura that your school called. They wanted to speak to you tomorrow, so instead lot going to your first lesson tomorrow, go to the headmaster. Okay?"

"Okay...." That's unusual.

"And they said it's okay, you're not in trouble." Inez smiled and skipped out of the room. She's planning something with Louis, most likely a prank!

* * * *

I woke up with a lump in my stomach. I know they said I wasn't in trouble but it felt like it. I got up and got ready really fast! Faster than Anna! And that's saying something! I was fidgeting all morning! It was an awful feeling! Soon enough Anna came and said we were leaving. When we got to school I excused myself and went to the headmasters office. I knocked carefully on the door.

"Come in!" I heard Mr. Wilkes (our headmaster) voice. He was really nice and without him the school would just fall apart. He even knew every student individually! I slowly walked into his office.

"Laura! Come in, come in!" He said when he saw me. "It's probably strange that we called you here I know, but we need to ask you some things."

"Okay...." This doesn't look good.

"You know when you started dating that celebrity, we called you in?"

"Yes......"

"Well, if there's anything troubling you, you can tell any of us teachers. It just seems like something's been on your mind recently." He looked at me with genuine concern in his eyes.

"No." I said bluntly. Even though he was the best headmaster, I didn't want to tell him. It's my life! And I'm not telling any of the teachers, well not until it starts showing.

"Okay, I just wanted to see that everything was in place!" You could say that again!

"Yeh, bye!" I said leaving his office. I took a deep breath out. Phew, that was close! I quickly ran to my lesson, and tried to focus more.

**Inez's POV**

"No, no, no, no, NO!" Sasha, our Russian ballet teacher yelled. "It's right Inez! Don't go to your left! How many times to I have to tell you!"

"Sorry, sir." I said and got back in fifth position. The music started and I was soon doing pirouettes like my life depended on it! Sasha was a harsh teacher. He tried to break you, if you know what I mean. He'd been at the Bolshoi before he came here. That's why I hope he likes me! I finished of the pirouettes and landed nicely in fourth position.

"That's better, but your arms are to low." He said in a harsh tone, but I don't let it get to me. "Everyone! Lets finish class!" We all stood in first position. The music started and we curtsied to our ballet teacher and the pianist.

"Thank you for today! See you next week!" He said and left. We only had him once a week so! It was Thursday! My favourite day! Yay! I sat down and started untying my pointe shoes, checking for blisters. Ella came up to me, smiling.

"Hey!" I smiled back.

"Hey, any blisters?"

"Yup, maybe five!" I laughed. She followed me to the changing rooms and we changed at lightning speed! I really wanted to get home! We had a big biology test and I needed to study! Boring! I knows! I walked home since taking the bus was nu use! It was rush hour in London and impossible to get any where so I just walked. It didn't take long. When I got home I found Harry on the couch.

"Oh, hey!" I smiled, surprised to see him.

"Hey!" He said looking at me.

"Where's Laura?" I asked since I know he wouldn't just be here.

"Toilet." He said simply, looking at his phone. Just as he finished his sentence a very shocked, scared and sad Laura came into the room. She had tears glistening in her eyes. Harry ran up to her.

"What's wrong?"" He asked concerned.

"I.......I........I have to go!" Laura whispered and ran out of the door.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Hi! So I've been doing a lot of writing lately! And everything's going as schedule! Yay! I'm gonna feel so sad when I'm done with this fan fiction, since it my first! I was gonna say something but I don't remember! Gah! Sorry that this is really freakin' short! I just need a lot of fillers! Anyhow, love yah! Oh, and thanks for reading, it means SO much to me! I know I only have a couple reads, but still it means a lot! Stay happy my Rainbows!

xx RainWriter :D