2. -Holy Shit-

Connor and James were both stunned by their own reactions. The young lad looked around and saw most of the faces staring at him. His heart is ready to beat out of his chest, this is not good at all.

 "Holy Shit ... that's our new teacher? Amazing!" Connor exclaimed and thankfully everyone started looking away. "Crap" he thought to himself, he just slept with his teacher ... great. "What the hell was that?" he looked behind and saw Tristan's confused face.

 "Nothing" the young lad replied and just sighed.

 "Alright , sorry for that. I just thought he is a familiar face" James uttered before adding "Now, why don't we start on your absolute favorite subject? Sex Education". Connor looked around and saw a lot of girls already got swooned by him. "If only you know" he thought to himself.

 The young lad just sat in there quietly, trying to get James's attention. The young teacher is clearly uncomfortable that he is around. Judging by what just happened Connor knew they're gonna have to talk about it.

 After about an hour the bell started ringing, signalling the end of the class. "Come on" Tristan told Connor. "Yeah, go" he replied and so the blonde haired lad left the room. The young lad looked at James who is busy fixing his stuffs, getting ready for the next class that will arrive in just 5 minutes.

 "Fuck you"

 "You already did" James replied

 "What the hell are you doing here?" Connor asked James.

"I'm here to teach, what about you? You told me you're 18"

 "I had to lie. Why didn't you even tell me you're a teacher?"

 "I didn't think it was important at that time, sorry. Now all I'm gonna ask of you is to keep it a secret, or else we'll both land ourselves in hot water. I don't think you want that either" James told Connor, looking at him straight to the eyes.

 "Fine" he replied and walked out of the room, leaving the distressed young teacher behind.

--

"He is your student, what the hell?" James asked himself while teaching the next class. He can't believe what happened last night. He felt so stupid to even think that someone who has a face like his is over 18.

 The young teacher took a deep breath before smiling at his students. Just thinking of all the possibilities that could happen once everyone finds out he slept with an underage lad , he knows he's gonna screwed. He just won't lose his job, he might even go to jail for it.

 As soon as the break began, James went online to search for Connor Ball on Facebook. "You really are just 16. shit" James whispered to himself. To make things worst, eh actually felt something for him. That scares him the most, he's the type of person who falls in love easily. And right now, he thinks he has a bit of feelings for Connor.

 "Stop it James, stop it" he told himself as he got up and went out of the room.

---

 "When am I gonna see you guys again?" Connor asked Jamie.

 "Spring Break maybe, don't worry ... we're all gonna invite you" he replied and then winked at the young lad. Ben, Travis and Jamie are all gathered up outside Connor's house to say goodbye. The young lad doesn't wanna get emotional but for some reason he is, he is never close to anyone else in the school ... just them.

 "Don't worry, we'll still annoy you online so" Travis uttered and then smiled at him. "Let's give them some private time Travis. Maybe they can do a quickie" James told the other guy as he pulled him away. Leaving Connor and Ben behind his car.

 Ben held the young lad's hand and told him he's really gonna miss him.

 "I'll miss you too" Connor replied and then looked down.

 "You know we can still see each other right?"

 "Yeah. there's Skype and Face Time"

 "I mean, we can still continue what we had" he whispered as he kissed Connor on the cheeks"

 "Ben ..."

 "Oh I forgot sorry, you don't do long distance relationships"

 "It's not that"

 "Then what is it"

 "I just don't think I'm ready yet"

 "I understand" he answered and smiled at him. Connor is feeling the tears making their way to his eyes, he's gonna lose Ben. He's gonna lose the person who taught him how to live the life he wants. The young leaned in and kissed Ben for one last time. The older lad then started kissing him back.

 The two only stopped after hearing Jamie's footsteps.

 "You guys are done already? wow" he joked.

 "We have to go" Ben uttered and so they stood up. Connor then proceeded to hug Jamie and Travis. But when it came to Ben, he couldn't fight the tears anymore.

 "I'm gonna miss you" he whispered to Ben.

 "I'm gonna miss you too, so much"

 The three then waved their goodbyes at Connor before getting on to their own respective cars. "See you motherfucker!" Travis yelled before they drove away. Connor smiled while waving at them. As soon as they were out of sight he knew that a new reality is setting in.

 The young lad sighed and just went back inside the house.

--

that's it for this part guys ^^ more James and Connor scenes on the next chapter ^^