11. -The Adjustment-

Connor woke up the next morning feeling torn as ever. He knows he still has feeling for Ben, but it is also undeniable that he likes James. The young lad got out of bed and looked at himself on the mirror. "What did you do?" he whispered, wondering what in the world did he do to be stuck in this kind of situation.

 After a few minutes of self doubting, Connor started getting ready for school. Connor reached the local high school before 7:00 am, only to see Bradley walking towards him. "Good Morning Connor" the curly haired lad greeted him.

 "Good morning Brad" the young lad replied.

 "Did you see Tris?"

 "I haven't ... why?" Connor asked as he noticed a very suspicious hickey on Brad's neck. "Oh my God .. could they be secretly hooking up?" the young lad asked himself.

 "Nothing ... I'll see you later bye" Brad told him before walking towards the main entrance. Connor couldn't help but smile at the thought of Brad and Tris seeing each other secretly. Deep inside, he ships them .. he ships them so hard.

 A few minutes later, the young lad entered his classroom and already saw James taring at him. Connor brought out his phone and texted the young teacher.  

"Good Morning" he greeted.

 "Hello sexy eyes" James replied.

 "Stop it ...we have to talk later"

"About what?"

 "Us"

 "Are you serious?" James asked.

 "Of course I am James"

 "Fine if you must"

 The bell then started ringing, signaling the start of the class.

---

"So when are you leaving?" Jamie asked Ben.

 "Next week"

 "What about your classes?"

 "It's just for a week . I'm pretty sure I can catch up"

 "You must really love Connor huh?"

 "I do ... but there's this one problem"

 "What is it?"

 "You know James McVey right?"

 "Yeah, the guy you told me about .. what's with him?"

 "Well .. they're seeing each other"

 "What the?"

 "What's worst is that he is Connor's teacher"

 "Oh Crap"

 "I know"

---

James couldn't concentrate the whole time. What's making the things worst is that their lesson for today is all about boners and how they happen.

 The young teacher received the surprise of his life yesterday when he once again saw Ben. The guy he labeled as "The One That Got Away". But right at that moment he knew everything between them has changed.

 He doesn't feel anything for Ben anymore. All he is someone he used to date.

 But at the same time James felt threatened, Ben is Connor's first love  .... no one beats the first love.  After an hour, the bell started ringing again ... signaling the end of the class.

 "Alright guys, I'll see you tomorrow" James told his students and so they left the room. All of them except Connor, who opted to stay behind.

 "You're gonna be late"

 "I already passed that class for this semester"

 "You did?"

 "Yes James and besides we need to talk"

 "I still have my next class"

"No you don't . It's Monday .. you're vacant"

 "Connor .. as much as I appreciate your effort .. pleas e.. this is not something that we should talk about in school" James uttered as he saw Connor get up from his seat and headed towards the door.

 "I'm afraid this can't wait" Connor uttered as he closed the back door and the windows on the side.

 "What are you doing?" the young teacher asked.

 "Making sure no one will see us" Connor replied. And after the young lad closed the main door and locked it, he stood right in front of James.

 The young teacher already had an idea of what Connor's plan is ... he just doesn't wanna do the first move.

 "I would like to assure you that this is what I feel for you" Connor uttered before pulling James for a kiss. Much to James's surprise.

---

"We're gonna get caught" James uttered after pulling away from him.

"We're won't if you'll be silent" Connor replied as he started unbuttoning James's shirt. "Connor please ..." James begged but he's too late. The young lad is already sucking on his nipples.

 Connor spent the entire class thinking of ways how to assure James that he's the one he wants. And sex at school is something he can give.

 "Be silent" the young lad told James.

 After a few minutes of sucking on his nipple, Connor felt James breathing heavily and so he made his way back to the young doctor's lips.

 "Stand up .. we have to be fast" Connor uttered and so James did. The young teacher then started unbuttoning his pants and as soon as he did, Connor yanked it all the way down to his knees. "This is really happening huh?" James asked.

 "Yes ... please now come on and fuck me" Connor replied as he bent over against the table. "Just make sure that if you go through this, you won't regret it" Connor thought to himself. The idea of replacing a distraction is never good, but the young lad doesn't know what to do anymore.

 Connor felt James slippery hands play with his hole. "Here I am" the young teacher whispered before entering James. The same stinging feeling flowed all throughout Connor' body.

 As soon as he felt James thrusting, he felt his legs go numb. The young teacher is well endowed, no wonder people are going crazy over him. James rode Connor in that position for a few moments.

The young lad then felt James's hand trying to reach for his hard shaft, as soon as the young teacher got a hold of it .. he started jerking him off.   They stayed like that for another minute.

 "I'm gonna cum" James uttered and before he could even pull out, he exploded his load all over Connor's ass. The young lad on the other hand released his load too, causing a couple of mess on the table and floor.

 "Oh God .. I love you" James whispered.

 The two then heard the doorknob turning. "Crap" they both uttered at the same time, someone's going to open the door.

--

that's it for this part guys ^^